The Endocrine Society's 90th Annual MeetingENDO 08will be held at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, California, June 15-18, 2008.
Reporters can register here: http://www.endo-society.org/media/ENDO-08/
Approximately 7,000 scientists and clinicians from all over the world are expected to assemble for this premier meeting of hormone research, health science, and endocrinology.
It is the opportunity for journalists to learn about the latest research in fields as diverse as anabolic steroids, obesity, endocrine disrupters, diabetes, aging, growth hormone, sex hormones, thyroid cancer, and much more.
For public information officers, ENDO provides a worldwide stage to promote your institution's research to reporters through press releases and participation by your scientists in press conferences.
- Working press employed by bona fide news media: must present a press card, business card, or letter of introduction from an editor of a recognized publication.
- Freelance writers: must present a current members card from the American Medical Writers Association or the National Association of Science Writers; evidence of by-lined work pertaining to science, health, medicine, or biomedical research intended for the general public and published within the past two years; or a letter of assignment from a recognized publication.
- Public information officers of scientific societies, medical associations, educational institutions, and government agencies: must present a business card.
- Representatives of for-profit corporations and of the business side of news media must register onsite, pay the appropriate fees, and are not accredited as Press at the meeting.
- Researchers and clinicians who are also reporters and who are presenting at this meeting (oral or poster session) may receive news media credentials if they qualify (see above), but must also register for the meeting and pay the appropriate fee as a presenter.
A full program, including press conferences and media activities, will be distributed as information becomes available. The current Plenary Lecture schedule is here: http://www.endo-society.org/endo/program/Plenary.pdf
Registered news media receive a badge that provides access to all meeting sessions, as well as to the News Room and press conferences. No one will be admitted without a valid ENDO badge.
The News Media Registration Form and information are available online at http://www.endo-society.org/endo/media.cfm
Related medicine news :1
. Latest DES Analysis Stresses Importance of Physicians Well-Trained in Implantation Technique and Patient Follow-Up2
. Scientists, physicians present latest findings in personalized cancer treatment and prevention3
. Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit, Nonprofit Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Statistical Methods, and Pay-For-Performance Highlighted In the Latest INQUIRY Journal4
. Health psychologists discuss latest research findings5
. AIDS Action Council Praises Release of Latest State of AIDS in Black America Report6
. PA Governor Rendell Announces Latest Nominations and Appointments7
. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Provides Patients with the Latest Information on Myeloma8
. Big Tobaccos Latest Dirty Trick: Deceiving Oregon Voters9
. Actor Joe Pantoliano Discloses Depression; Talks About His Latest Movie and His Sensitive Side10
. The latest about male infertility and testosterone from NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell11
. Cejka Search Experts Present Latest Developments in Physician and Healthcare Employment at Leading Industry Conferences