iki">Reiki is a non-invasive form of energy medicine that balances the body, mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually, enabling the body to do what it does best -- heal itself. De Dan explains, “Reiki assists in accelerating healing from injury/illness, promotes relaxation and stress reduction, reduces or eliminates pain. Reiki strengthens the immune system, assists in clearing emotional or physical trauma, and offers quality of life support for those who are aging or in hospice care. Knowing Reiki is like having your own personal healing kit at your fingertips.”
De Dan says that with health being at the top of people’s 2010 resolution list, learning Reiki is a great next step to take. Taking a Reiki class offers people greater personal control over their own health and healing. They can also use it to help others in their family, including their pets. De Dan suggests Googling “Reiki Master” and the name of the city closest to you to find a practitioner in your community. She offers 6 tips on how to choose the right training.
1) Attend a class in person, rather than online, for maximum benefit.
2) Inquire about class size. Small classes offer more personal guidance. Ten students or less is best.
3) Don’t be in hurry. Take training one level at a time for best effect and to integrate the healing energy and changes to your benefit.
4) Find a Reiki Master Teacher who offers ongoing support and guidance and access to a community of Reiki practitioners.
5) Teachers who have active healing practices can offer a wealth of insights and opportunities to support your growth.
6) Years of experience and credentials are good things to check. Trust your intuition in selecting teacher feels best for you.
Page: 1 2 3 Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2010 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Maria Shriver to Debut Night at The Village Event with Rachael Ray, Billie Jean King, Dr. Mehmet Oz and Rocco DiSpirito2
. Grubb & Ellis Healthcare REIT II Declares Initial Distribution3
. Abbott Declares 344th Consecutive Quarterly Dividend4
. Weight Watchers Declares Quarterly Dividend5
. Care Investment Trust Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.17 Per Share6
. First Mercury Financial Corporation Declares Dividend7
. Nu Skin Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.1158
. Mayor John DeStefano Declares November 12th Kool Smiles Day9
. Service Corporation International Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend10
. Board of Directors Declares Cash Distributions11
. Obama Declares Swine Flu a National Emergency