Dr. DeSilva hosts Swanson Health Talk Radio on HealthRadio.net, the show with real experts and real answers.
Fargo, ND (Vocus) June 16, 2010-- Want a chance to ask the health experts? Swanson Health Talk Radio, hosted by Dr. Derrick DeSilva, M.D., gives listeners the opportunity to ask leading natural health experts, doctors and authors questions covering the topics of vitamins and supplements, homeopathic medicine, exercise and fitness, as well as general health and wellness. Swanson Health Talk Radio is available online at healthradio.net.
Swanson Health Talk Radio debuted on HealthRadio.Net on February 1, 2010, as an initiative to educate consumers about natural health alternatives. The show is broadcast live every other Monday, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. (EST). A free “On Demand and Podcast” feature for healthradio.net is available for listening convenience.
The host, Derrick M. DeSilva Jr., M.D., is a practicing Internist at the Raritan Bay Medical Center in Perth Amboy, NJ. He is also on the teaching staff at JFK Medical Center in Edison, NJ. DeSilva has lectured on various topics in medicine, nationally and internationally, and is a member of The American Medical Association, The Society of Internal Medicine, past President of the American Nutraceutical Association and Chairman of Age Management Medicine Conference.
Swanson Health Talk Radio shows available on demand:
Swanson Health Products
- Mark Underwood (June 6, 2010) - Brain Health: Fighting Memory Loss
- Nicholas “Dr. Nick” Yphantides, M.D., M.P.H. (June 6, 2010) – Men’s Health Month
- Nancy Cullen Liebler, Ph.D. (May 24, 2010) – Natural Healing for Depression
- Leslie Davenport (May 24, 2010) – Healing and Transformation Through Self Guided Imagery
- Joseph L. Evans, Ph.D. (May 10, 2010) – Joint Health
- Sherry Torkos (May 10, 2010) – Natural Medicine
- Dr. Timothy Scott (April 12, 2010) – The Truth About Antidepressants and Antipsychotics
- Dr. Stephen Langer (March 29, 2010) – Thyroid Health
- Dr. Hyla Cass (March 15, 2010) – Women’s Health/General Health and Wellness/Vitamins and Supplements
- Dr. Bruce Fife (March 1, 2010) – Coconut Oil
- Ann Boroch (February 15, 2010) – Multiple Sclerosis, Candida
- Randy Porubcan (February 1, 2010) – Probiotics, Fiber and Digestive Enzymes
is an industry leader in bringing vitamins direct to consumers at the lowest prices possible. Swanson Health Products, located in Fargo, ND, offers the highest quality vitamins, supplements and natural health care products and is Good Manufacturing Practices certified. Swanson Health Products goes a step beyond its competitors by offering powerful guarantees. All products are backed by a 100% Satisfaction, Money-Back Guarantee and Double the Difference Lowest Price Guarantee. For more information, please visit swansonvitamins.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Dr_DeSilva/Swanson-Health-Products/prweb4137654.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2010 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. DeSilva+Phillips, Mediabankers Client Lebhar-Friedman, Inc. Announces the Sale of Dowden Professional Publications to Quadrant HealthCom Inc. 2
. Health Advocate, Inc. Hosts Free Caregiving: The Impact on the Workplace Webinar3
. Crown Works Dental Laboratory hosts CE Course by Dr. Damon C. Adams, Editor -In -Chief of Dentistry Today4
. Prize4Life hosts “Art, Life, Spring” gala and auction to support fight against ALS/Lou Gehrig's Disease5
. University Hospitals Neurological Institute hosts international epilepsy colloquium6
. Retirement Community in Arizona Hosts Classic Car Show with Live Music7
. PSA-TEC Hosts New and Innovative Technologies to the Physical Security Industry 8
. Aerohive Networks Hosts Tech & Learning Customer Webcast Focusing on Easy to Deploy 802.11n Wi-Fi 9
. The SASH Program Hosts 5th Annual Springtime Luncheon for Elder Care Community 10
. Houghton College Hosts First Mini-Cyclotron Conference11
. John Theurer Cancer Center hosts hematologic malignancies program for physicians and patients