- DRAXIS' ability to grow the business;
- the fluctuation of DRAXIS' financial results and exchange and
interest rate fluctuations;
- the adaptation to changing technologies;
- the loss of key personnel;
- the avoidance of product liability claims;
- the loss incurred if current lawsuits against DRAXIS succeed;
- the volatility of the price of DRAXIS' common shares;
- market acceptance of DRAXIS' products;
- factors described under "Outlook" in DRAXIS' MD&A for the most recent
- the risks described in "Item 3. Key Information - Risk Factors" in
the Annual Report Form 20-F filed by DRAXIS with the United States
Securities and Exchange Commission and which is also filed as
DRAXIS' Annual Information Form with Canadian securities regulators.
For additional information with respect to certain of these and other factors, and relating to DRAXIS generally, reference is made to DRAXIS' most recent filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (available on EDGAR at http://www.sec.gov) and the filings made by DRAXIS with Canadian securities regulators (available on SEDAR at http://www.sedar.com). The forward-looking statements contained in this document represent DRAXIS' expectations as at April 23, 2008. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, DRAXIS disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
|SOURCE DRAXIS Health Inc.|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved