HOUSTON, May 18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Cyberonics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CYBX) today announced that Bryan D. Olin, Ph.D., joined Cyberonics as Vice President, Quality, effective on May 18, 2009. Dr. Olin will lead all of the company's quality programs.
Dr. Olin joins Cyberonics from Zeltiq Aesthetics, an aesthetics device firm in California, where he served as Senior Director, Quality Assurance, since October 2007. Prior to Zeltiq, Dr. Olin was employed as Executive Director, Failure Analysis, Product Quality Services and Product Safety with Cordis Corporation, a Johnson & Johnson company. Dr. Olin spent five years with another Johnson & Johnson company, LifeScan, as the Manager, Statistical Engineering; Senior Program Manager, QA; Director, Complaint Handling and QA Laboratories; and Director, Clinical Biometrics and Complaint Management. Dr. Olin began his business career as a Statistician for Procter & Gamble, providing statistical support to a diverse set of internal clients in R&D and manufacturing.
"Bryan brings substantial expertise in quality management that will be helpful in all aspects of our regulated business, including manufacturing and product development," said Dan Moore, Cyberonics' President and Chief Executive Officer. "He has extensive experience with regulatory inspections and submissions, complaint handling, CAPAs and clinical study design. We are pleased to have Bryan joining our team to lead the global quality system and programs."
Dr. Olin received a B.S. in Mathematics from the
SOURCE Cyberonics, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Cyberonics Announces Conference Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2009 Financial Results
2. Cyberonics Continues Strong Sales Growth and Profitability in Fiscal 2009 Third Quarter
3. Cyberonics Announces Conference Call to Discuss Fiscal Year 2009 Third Quarter Financial Results
4. Cyberonics Names Milton M. Morris, Ph.D. Vice President, Research & Development
5. Cyberonics to Present at Piper Jaffray 20th Annual Health Care Conference
6. Cyberonics Reports Strong Sales Growth and Profitability in Fiscal 2009 Second Quarter
7. Cyberonics Announces Conference Call to Discuss Fiscal Year 2009 Second Quarter Financial Results
8. Cyberonics Provides Business Update Based on Final Ambulatory Payment Classification Rate Change Announcement by CMS
9. Cyberonics Corporate Headquarters Fully Operational Following Hurricane Ike
10. Cyberonics to Present at UBS Global Life Sciences Conference
11. Cyberonics to Present at Canaccord Adams 28th Annual Global Growth Conference