(PRWEB) April 24, 2013
The Corporate Whistle Blower Center is urging pharmaceutical industry reps, managers, or insiders to call them about possibly huge rewards if they have significant proof of off labeling medication schemes, drug price fixing, or physician kick backs arrangements, that have been designed to cheat Medicare. The Corporate Whistle Blower Center says, "Some of the largest whistleblower rewards ever involve pharmaceutical companies engaged in off labeling schemes, price fixing, or kickback schemes, and we want whistleblowers to call us, if they have proof of these types of activities. If you work for a large drug maker, a regional, or a national pharmaceutical wholesaler, and you possess proof your company is cheating Medicare out of millions of dollars, we want to help you become a whistleblower. The key is the drug maker rep, or manager or insider at a regional, or national pharmaceutical company has to have significant proof, that is easy to see, and understand." For more information pharmaceutical industry reps, managers, insiders, or physicians who might have an interest in becoming a whistleblower are always encouraged to contact the Corporate Whistle Blower Center anytime at 866-714-6466.
Drug Rep Slang for Physicians and Prescriptions From The Corporate Whistle Blower Center:
- Decile 6, is drug-rep jargon for a doctor who prescribes a lot of medications. The higher the “decile” (in a range from 1 to 10)
- A “high writer” referred to a doctor who wrote many prescriptions, whereas a “low writer” wrote very few
Simple rules for a whistleblower from the Corporate Whistle Blower Center
- Do not go to the government first, if you are a major whistleblower. The Corporate Whistle Blower Center says, "Major whistleblowers frequently go to the federal government thinking they will help. Its a huge mistake. Frequently government officials could care less, or they are incompetent."
- Do not go to the news media with your whistleblower information. Public revelation of a whistleblower's information could destroy any prospect for a reward.
- Do not try to force a government contractor, or corporation to come clean to the government about their wrongdoing. The Corporate Whistle Blower Center says, "Fraud is so rampant among federal contractors, that any suggestion of exposure might result in an instant job termination, or harassment of the whistleblower. We say, come to us first, tell us what type of information you have, and if we think its sufficient, we will help find the right law firms, to assist in advancing your information. This is our universal rule in all US states including California, New York, Florida, Ohio. Texas, Washington, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada, Illinois, Michigan, Arizona, Nebraska, and all other states." "
- The Internet is loaded with phoney web sites asking whistleblowers to send in their information to some unknown law firm. The Corporate Whistle Blower Center says, "Do Not send some blank Internet web site anything. If you want to know who the best whistleblower law firms are, we will tell you; once we know what type of information you possess, your level of proof, and what industry-medical device, pharmaceutical, defense contractor, etc."
Any type of insider, or employee, who possesses significant proof of their employer, or a government contractor fleecing the federal government is encouraged to contact to Corporate Whistle Blower Center anytime at 866-714-6466, or they can contact the group via their web site at http://CorporateWhistleBlowerCenter.Com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/4/prweb10649300.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. American Statistical Association Chooses Marketing General Incorporated to Manage Mailing Lists2
. Corporate Whistle Blower Center Now Urges All Physicians or Medical Device-Drug Maker Insiders to Cash In If They Have Proof A Company Knowingly Sold Bad Drugs Or Devices3
. HPN Releases a New Viewer for its Medical Image Sharing, PACS Software, PaxBox OneSource that Incorporates Zero Client4
. Corporate Whistle Blower Center Now Urges Physicians To Become A Whistleblower If They Can Prove A Medical Device Company Was Bribing Doctors To Increase Sales5
. Corporate Whistle Blower Center Now Urges Pharmaceutical Insiders Or Physicians To Become A Whistleblower If They Can Prove A Drug Maker Was Knowingly Involved In Bribery6
. Guerrilla Splash Launches Corporate Identity Kit Deal7
. Corporate Whistle Blower Center Urges Physicians To Call them--If They Have Proof A Medical Device Company Was Knowingly Selling Defective Products8
. Corporate Whistle Blower Center Now Urges Insiders to Step Forward if They Have Proof a Medical Device Maker Knew About Failures & Continued to Sell the Product-Rewards9
. Corporate Whistle Blower Center Now Urges Employees of Any Type Of Private Contractor in Afghanistan or Iraq to Step Forward for Rewards if They Possess Proof of Fraud10
. Contract Research Organization, WCCT Global, Welcomes Gary Urban as Executive Director, Corporate Compliance and Quality11
. Corporate Whistle Blower Center Urges ER Physicians Or Hospital Staff To Turn In Hospitals Admitting Patients For Medicare Fraud For Huge Whistleblower Rewards