Convert2XHTML.com is a leading provider of custom PSD to HTML coding services. Convert2XHTML.com offers a full range of PSD to XHTML / PSD to HTML / CSS slicing and converts .psd, .ai, .png designs into website markups, WordPress blog themes and templates for open source content management engines (Joomla, Drupal, etc).
Charlotte, USA (PRWEB) February 18, 2010 -- Convert2xhtml.com introduces separate team for quality check and assigns a new team for internal audit for all orders in background. This will improve the company’s service quality and customer satisfaction. They offer PSD to HTML, PSD to XHTML and PSD to WordPress, which are now basic services needed by designers. Many freelancers and designers have been using this company’s PSD to HTML services. Customers prefer this company for professional code and manual conversion done by experts in industry.
As per last survey conducted by the company reveal more than 95% satisfied customers. The company now focuses to target the rest of that 5% in final quarter to make 100% customer satisfaction. They have introduced lots of new processes, had word with many of their customers / resellers and now they are working towards the 100% mark.
To have a good looking website or blog is a dream of almost all every web user. Designers can convert your ideas to design, a PSD file or AI file. But then it needs to convert PSD to HTML or PSD to XHTML. Now what’s the deal? Every designer doesn’t have coding skills. PSD to HTML or PSD to WordPress needs special coding skill. Every entry person can convert PSD to HTML, but when it comes to PSD to XHTML, 60% of beginners back out. Further, when it comes SEO, cross browser compatibility rest of 40% give up. PSD to XHTML needs special skills and expertise in this technique. Today we have more then 7 to 8 browsers and your website should look alike on all of them. PSD Conversion service is now one of the specialized areas of web design service. Convert2xhtml.com offers premium quality PSD to XHTML and PSD to HTML conversions in the most professional way with SEO touch.
Convert2xhtml.com, a professional PSD to HTML Company, provides systematic order processing and gives each and every order personal attention. Their PSD conversion prices are very competitive. Though their prices are almost the lowest in the industry Convert2xhtml.com does not compromise on quality and offers a 100% refund guaranty. They don’t charge extra if you have any urgent order or if you would like to get your work done faster like almost all other PSD to HTML conversion websites do.
Convert2xhtml.com ensures fastest turnaround time of 24hrs as they have a large team of PSD to HTML conversion experts. All these experts can hand code each page efficiently and meet the deadlines each time without fail. Convert2xhtml.com is a customer and quality focused company, a well known company for its quality in PSD to HTML conversion services with huge experience of 10+yrs in web.
Convert2xhtml.com offers 100% confidential assurance and that’s why they have not placed any portfolio section on their website. 75% of orders at convert2xhtml.com are placed by top branded PSD to XHTML conversion service providers who charge more then $100 to their customers. This also includes freelancers and small web design companies. Convert2xhtml.com in no way reveal their information or show their projects to other customers. Convert2xhtml.com has helped many freelancers and web design companies to enjoy good reputation among their own customers.
Convert2xhtml.com plans to come up with affiliate system as suggested by many of their customers. So keep your eye on their website.
For more information and for the best quality PSD to HTML conversions at cheap prices visit www.convert2xhtml.com
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/02/prweb3496134.htm.
Copyright©2010 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved