SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (PRWEB) September 24, 2013
Chequed.com, Inc., the leading provider of cloud-based Predictive Talent Selection(TM) solutions, today announced a record first half with customer growth more than doubling and a number of major milestones and corporate achievements.
"As we continue to pioneer industry-changing talent acquisition solutions, we are winning new business, expanding contracts and appropriately growing our global operations," said Chequed.com Chief Executive Officer and President Greg Moran. "This outstanding first half can be attributed to our innovative team of talented professionals who have once again skillfully expanded our solutions to further improve our customer's hiring processes so organizational performance is maximized."
He continued, "With Chequed.com's Predictive Talent Selection(TM) suite of solutions, customers across the globe are able to collect, assess, manage and verify the data necessary to accurately predict who the best hires are for the job and organization. We look forward to providing our customers and partners with even more powerful solutions across the remainder of 2013 and beyond."
First half business highlights include:
- A 78 percent increase in corporate customers from June 30, 2012 to June 30, 2013. Some key new wins include Cellular Sales, First Acceptance, GroupM and Easter Seals. Existing clients using Chequed.com solutions report 100+ percent increases in average sales revenue, 50 percent reductions in cycle time, 50 percent reductions in turnover as well as noteworthy increases in candidate quality. For more details, click here.
- Expanded system usage with companies such as Jordan's Furniture and Oregon Health and Science University, as well as many others. Expansions reflect additions of Chequed.com solutions as well as geographic deployments to countries such as the U.K. and Singapore.
- Released the next generation of its talent selection suite of solutions, which includes a number of major enhancements to its assessment and reference checking solutions as well as the introduction of three new solutions, including: ChequedInterview(TM), ChequedProfile(TM) and ChequedAnalytics(TM).
- Record transaction volume of ChequedReference(TM), with the number of references increasing 113 percent from June 30, 2012 to June 30, 2013.
- New company headquarters, located in the heart of the business district in downtown Saratoga Springs, New York, at 513 Broadway.
- Raised $2 million in new funding led by Cayuga Venture Fund, a leading upstate New York-based technology and high-growth investment firm. This second round also included participation from existing private and public investors, including Rand Capital, based in Buffalo, NY (NASDAQ:RAND).
- Further expanded new solutions partnerships and strategic alliances with companies such as Hire Well Now, SmartRecruiters and Take the Interview.
- Strengthened board of directors with addition of Cayuga Venture Fund Managing Partner Zachary Shulman.
Chequed Media and Analyst Relations
Phone: 1-888-412-0699 x1020
Note to editors: Trademarks and registered trademarks referenced herein remain the property of their respective owners.
Chequed.com delivers a comprehensive suite of cloud-based talent selection solutions engineered to predict a new hire's future performance. Based in Saratoga Springs, NY, Chequed.com's Predictive Talent Selection(TM) Suite, which is delivered globally, includes: ChequedFit(TM), a pre-employment testing and assessment technology, and ChequedReference(TM), a predictive, online automated reference checking technology. In partnership with the University at Albany, Chequed.com works with organizations to implement best practices in talent selection, which are scientifically proven to reduce cost per hire, increase quality of hire and improve organizational productivity. For more information, visit http://www.Chequed.com, subscribe to Chequed.com's Predictive Talent Selection blog (http://www.chequed.com/category/blog) or follow Chequed on Twitter (@CEOofChequed), Facebook, or Linkedin.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11151408.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Studies: Motor control development continues longer than previously believed2
. Sommers Schwartz Continues to Expand3
. Sacramento Personal Injury firm, Demas Law Group P.C., Continues the “Green Apple Award” School Supplies Gift Program4
. Stephanie Decker, Hero Mom Turned Keynote Speaker, Continues to Use Persistence, Goal Setting, and Motivation to Overcome Adversity5
. Heritage Healthcare Continues To Grow – Enters Florida With 7 New Rehab Partnerships Throughout The State.6
. Health of older women in developed countries continues to improve7
. As Audiology Associates Approaches its 30 Year Anniversary, Dr. Peter Marincovich Continues to Revolutionize Hearing Loss Techniques in Four Bay Area Locations8
. ESRA Continues to Lead Cross-Industry Discourse on the Future of E-Signatures and E-Records9
. InBios' Dengue IgM ELISA Continues to Prove Fast and Effective for Presumptive Diagnosis of Dengue Virus Infection10
. Da Vinci Robot Lawsuit News: Da Vinci Robot Lawsuits Mount, as Alonso Krangle LLP Continues its Investigation of Alleged Da Vinci Complications11
. Rural US Continues to Deal with Prescription Medication Misuse Epidemic