Buttocks - Here Brad Pitt had the clear lead with Mel Gibson, Ricky Martin and Paulo Zulu following.
Cheeks - There was a tie in the category between Clooney and Pitt. Tom Cruise and Paulo Zulu followed.
Lips - Clooney and Pitt led followed by Antonio Banderas and Korean movie star Dong-Kun Jang.
Hair - Tom Cruise led followed by David Beckham.
Legs - David Beckham led followed by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Forehead - Cruise and Pitt tied in this category.
ISAPS recommendations for choosing the best plastic surgeon:
1. Determine if the surgeon is board certified or approved by a medical board to practice plastic surgery specifically.
2. Ask to speak with former patients who have had the same procedure.
3. Is the surgeon a trained plastic surgeon? Dermatologists and gynecologists are not trained in plastic surgery.
4. Research the prospective surgeon on the Internet. Check their website or go through Surgeon Finder on the ISAPS website at http://www.isaps.org.
5. Society affiliations are very important. Is the surgeon a member of the plastic surgery society in his or her country and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery? Most national societies have membership requirements that protect the public.
"One recommendation we always make to patients looking for advice is do your research," observed Atlanta, Georgia based Dr. Foad Nahai, First Vice President of the Board of ISAPS and a noted author and professor of aesthetic plastic surgery. "Women will spend weeks looking for just the right decorator or dress for an important event - why shouldn't they (as well as men) spend equally serious time locating the right plastic surgeon."
|SOURCE International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved