gh peer education outreach strategies.
27. Rehabilitation Center for Neurological Development (Toledo), to provide intensive rehab programs for older adults diagnosed with stroke or traumatic brain injury.
28. Specialized Alternatives for Families and Youth (Delphos), to assist with treatment, intervention, adoption and placement of children whose intensive needs cannot be managed through traditional foster care.
29. The Fund for Public Health in Lucas County (Toledo), to support the Ohio Institute for Equity in Birth Outcomes which is focused on decreasing infant mortality throughout the state of Ohio.
30. United Cerebral Palsy (Cleveland), to fund the “Steps to Independence” intensive therapy program for children with disabilities.
31. United Methodist Community Center (Youngtown), to help assist nearly 1,000 low-income, uninsured and/or homeless families in Mahoning County
32. Visiting Nurses Association (Cincinnati), to provide medical assistance to 2,900 uninsured individuals through the Cincinnati “Charity Care” program.
33. Women’s Recovery Center (Cleveland), partnership with the Sherwin-Williams Foundation to assist in treating addicted mothers and their children through a variety of outpatient, treatment, education and social services.
34. YWCA of Northwest Ohio (Toledo), to support the “Health & Wellness Program for Minority Women” in Lucas County.
CareSource is a nonprofit health plan headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. As one of the nation’s largest Managed Medicaid Plans, CareSource serves nearly 1 million Medicaid consumers in Ohio and Kentucky. As of Oct. 1, the CareSource Just4Me health plan is available on the Ohio Health Insurance Marketplace. CareSource understands the challenges
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. CareSource Hires Kenneth Goodnight New VP to Focus on Customer Service Strategy2
. Ivy Foundation awards $3 million grant, supporting brain cancer research in Arizona3
. The Green Bay Packers Join the HearStrong Foundation to Honor Former Packer Blaise Winter at Lambeau Field4
. Charles E. Holman Foundation Launches Fundraising Campaign to Raise $10,000 for Research5
. Foundation Financial Group Employees Spread Men’s Health Awareness6
. Foundation Financial Group Launches Wheels for Coworkers Campaign after Auto Theft7
. NY-Based Selz Foundation Commits up to $150,000 in Matching Funds Grant for Controversial Film Project8
. Foundation Financial Group Will Give the Gift of Blood This Holiday Season via an American Red Cross Blood Drive9
. Reliv Kalogris Foundation Contributes $600K in Nutritional Products and Cash to Typhoon Haiyan Relief10
. Melanoma International Foundation Award Seal of Approval to Children’s Swimwear Company Platypus Australia for Providing Exemplary Products and Promoting Sun Safety11
. Celiac Disease Foundation Unveils New Healthcare Practitioner Directory