16. Feeding Medina County (Cleveland), to provide fresh produce in food boxes for low-income senior adults.
17. Free Medical Clinic of Cleveland (Cleveland), to provide medical, behavioral health, dental, HIV/AIDS, substance abuse and case management services to uninsured residents in NE Ohio.
18. Golden Age Center (Cleveland), to provide meals for more than 2,000 homebound, low-income senior adults.
19. Greater Hilltop Area Shalom Zone (Columbus), to fund scholarships for 10 low-income students to participate in the summer Freedom School program.
20. Growing Well Cincinnati (Cincinnati), to provide a radiology sensor, the last piece of equipment needed to launch the Children’s Oral Health Network in SW Ohio.
21. Madison County Health Partners (Columbus), to help expand diagnostic testing and prescription assistance in the free health clinic.
22. Meals on Wheels of Stark & Wayne counties (Massillon), to help coordinate meal deliveries to 15 community site locations with a focus on the “hidden hungry” low-income seniors and people with disabilities.
23. National Multiple Sclerosis Society of Ohio (Cincinnati), to help serve more than 6,000 families in 24 Ohio/N. Kentucky counties who have a family member with an M.S. diagnosis.
24. Nueva Luz Urban Resource Center (Cleveland), to expand housing coordination, youth development, legal, reproductive health, Latino fatherhood, and resource assistance programs in the impoverished Cudell neighborhood.
25. Oaks United (Oak Hill), to expand food programs for low-income students in elementary school.
26. Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio (Cleveland), to help decrease STD transmission throu
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. CareSource Hires Kenneth Goodnight New VP to Focus on Customer Service Strategy2
. Ivy Foundation awards $3 million grant, supporting brain cancer research in Arizona3
. The Green Bay Packers Join the HearStrong Foundation to Honor Former Packer Blaise Winter at Lambeau Field4
. Charles E. Holman Foundation Launches Fundraising Campaign to Raise $10,000 for Research5
. Foundation Financial Group Employees Spread Men’s Health Awareness6
. Foundation Financial Group Launches Wheels for Coworkers Campaign after Auto Theft7
. NY-Based Selz Foundation Commits up to $150,000 in Matching Funds Grant for Controversial Film Project8
. Foundation Financial Group Will Give the Gift of Blood This Holiday Season via an American Red Cross Blood Drive9
. Reliv Kalogris Foundation Contributes $600K in Nutritional Products and Cash to Typhoon Haiyan Relief10
. Melanoma International Foundation Award Seal of Approval to Children’s Swimwear Company Platypus Australia for Providing Exemplary Products and Promoting Sun Safety11
. Celiac Disease Foundation Unveils New Healthcare Practitioner Directory