ANNAPOLIS, Md., Jan. 21 /PRNewswire/ -- CBaySystems announced today that it was named one the 50 fastest growing companies in the Greater Baltimore Area by Baltimore SmartCEO magazine. The Future 50 program recognizes the 50 fastest growing companies in the Greater Baltimore area based on employee and revenue growth. This year's Future 50 winners collectively employ 5,500 people and for the first time ever, have brought in more than $2 billion in revenues.
Technology companies make up the largest percentage of the winning companies at 40 percent. The other 60 percent is distributed among health, financial institutions, real estate, insurance and other industries. Among the Future 50 winners are companies who have won for the fourth year in a row, and some for the first time.
"The Future 50 program is about celebrating growth, which cannot be done without the help and support of others. Whether it is a parent, business partner or previous employer, we see the value and impact these individuals have and feel privileged to be part of the celebration of how far these CEOs and their companies have come," says SmartCEO Publisher Craig Burris.
Baltimore SmartCEO magazine is a regional "growing company" publication aimed at providing resources each month to help educate, motivate and inspire Baltimore's decision-makers. The publication's readers range from younger, dynamic companies, to established multi-generational, family-owned firms.
"We are very proud to again be acknowledged for our successes," said Christopher Foley, President, CBaySystems and Services, Inc. "We provide a 'must-have' solution to healthcare providers and are committed to delivering superior customer service, leading edge technology and excellent value."
CBaySystems is a leading provider of medical transcription and healthcare technologies to large hospitals, healthcare networks and physician practices throughout the United States and has a growing presence as a provider of patient financial services to hospitals and hospital-based physician practices in the United States. The company utilizes secure Internet technologies combined with its global-based delivery model to deliver its services and product offerings to healthcare providers.
Since it was founded in 1998, CBaySystems has been acknowledged by some of the industry's leading publications and ratings institutions, including Forbes.com -- Ten to Watch, Healthcare Informatics 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Inc. Magazine -- One of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in America.
CBay is headquartered in Annapolis, MD, and Atlanta, GA. CBaySystems
Holdings Ltd joined the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange on June 18,
2007 and trades under the ticker symbol CBAY. For more information, visit
For additional information contact:
Director of Marketing
410.940.6900 x 3195
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved