- Extended its Line of Credit until August 2010.
- Average occupancy for the fourth quarter was 89.7%, flat with the third quarter of 2008 and down from 90.6% for the fourth quarter of 2007. Average occupancy for the full year was 89.6% compared to 90.7% for the full year of 2007.
- Average monthly revenue per unit was $3,830 in the fourth quarter, an increase of 5.2% over the fourth quarter of 2007, and $3,791 for the full year of 2008, a 6.0% increase over the same period of 2007.
- Revenue for the fourth quarter was $486.9 million, up 3.7% from the fourth quarter of 2007. Revenue for the full year 2008 was $1.9 billion, a 4.8% increase from $1.8 billion for the full year 2007.
- Cash From Facility Operations for the fourth quarter was $0.35 per outstanding common share, excluding integration and hurricane/named storm-related expenses of $0.03 per outstanding common share. For the full year 2008, Cash From Facility Operations was $1.52 per outstanding common share, excluding integration and other non-recurring expenses of $0.19 per outstanding common share and hurricane/named storm-related expenses of $0.05 per outstanding common share.
- Fourth quarter net loss of $(278.8) million, or $(2.75) per diluted common share, including non-cash expenses of $80.5 million for depreciation and amortization, non-cash stock-based compensation expense and straight-line lease expense, net of deferred gain amortization. Also included is a $220.0 million non-cash impairment charge.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., March 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) (the "Company") today reported financial results for the fourth quarter of 2008. Net loss, including a non-cash impairment charge of $220.0 million in the fourth quarter, for the quarte
|SOURCE Brookdale Senior Living Inc.|
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved