New Online Enrollment Center in OnRamp®
provides centralized access point for enrollment-related activities
Dallas (Vocus) May 21, 2009-- Broadlane, the leading cost-management company for healthcare providers, is pleased to announce the newest enhancement for client convenience - Enrollment Center. This new functionality is available online within Broadlane's client portal OnRamp®.
"Enrollment Center is the result of our vision to improve our clients' experience with contract enrollment through online automation," said Les Popiolek, senior vice president, Procurement Services, Broadlane. "We wanted an electronic tool available on our portal that would centralize and streamline the enrollment process for our clients."
Phase I of the Enrollment Center offering include:
- Extensive search capabilities, including the ability to view enrollment status by contract, facility, product category and contract discipline
- Easy drill-down access to contract tier level enrollment status
- Centralized access to enrollment forms and instructions, contract launch package, product price list and more
- Direct links to standardized enrollment reports
- Expedient ability to download enrollment search results to Excel for further analysis
- User-customizable search results grids
- Intuitive screen navigation and self-help features
Future enhancements and additional functionality added to Enrollment Center will be released in subsequent phases and will support process changes and recommendations made by the Broadlane Continuous Improvement Six Sigma projects.
More information about OnRamp®
Released in 2005, Broadlane clients use OnRamp as the primary avenue for accessing contracts, products, client information, purchasing transactions, education and Broadlane and industry news.
OnRamp offerings include:
- Contract Portfolio: This component provides access to Broadlane's extensive portfolio of contracts with industry-leading pricing. It has more than 2.2 million catalogued products with more than 600,000 on contract.
- Transaction Center: Transaction Center is Broadlane's resource for supply chain management. Accessed through OnRamp, Transaction Center provides access to Broadlane's e-commerce exchange, BroadLink®.
- Reports: OnRamp's reporting function supplements and enhances Broadlane clients' purchasing knowledge. Clients can access reports related to contracts, capital equipment, pharmacy and other key areas of spend management.
- Knowledge: This section contains three areas:1. Documents: The Documents area of OnRamp is a central repository for client-focused communications.
2. Communities: Clients can easily access knowledge resources created by Broadlane's targeted business services.
3. Forums: Forums allow Broadlane's advisory committee members the ability to present, discuss and share communications concerning new technologies with external advisory committee team members in a security-controlled environment.
- Education: Clients can continually gain knowledge and also earn continuing education (CE) credit by accessing online training through Broadlane University (BLU)
Broadlane is the leading cost management company for healthcare providers. Its core services include supply chain management and clinical workforce management services.
Broadlane's comprehensive supply chain services include:
- Unparalleled national and custom contracting for supplies, pharmaceuticals, equipment and purchased services
- Innovative Procurement Services and purchase transaction management
- Clinical Services for managing clinical preference items and operating room and cath lab spending
- Comprehensive Materials Management Services - including outsourcing
- Informatics - benchmarking, advanced analytics and reporting
- Supply chain technology and e-commerce
Broadlane Workforce Management™ addresses nurses and allied healthcare practitioners and includes:
- External shift and agency management services
- Internal shift management, including electronic shift auctions
- Regional nurse float pool management and internal agency management
- E-commerce workforce exchange linking healthcare providers, clinical staff and agencies, enabling efficient shift management and fulfillment and reconciliation
Broadlane's clients include leading providers such as Advocate Health Care, Ascension Health, Beaumont Hospitals, CHRISTUS Health, Continuum Health Partners, Kaiser Permanente, Kindred Healthcare, MedCath Corporation, New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System, Tenet Healthcare, The Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati, US Oncology and UMass Memorial Health Care.
The company is headquartered in Dallas with offices in Cincinnati, Detroit, Houston, New York City and Oakland. For more information, visit www.broadlane.com
Media Contact: Jim Webb
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Broadlane/cost_management/prweb2447584.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2009 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Cepheid and Broadlane Sign Group Purchasing Contract for GeneXpert(R) Systems and Xpert(TM) Molecular Diagnostic Tests, Including Xpert MRSA2
. Broadlane's Live Group Buy Awards High-Field Open MRI Contract to Hitachi Medical Systems America Inc.3
. University Physicians Healthcare (UPH) Selects Broadlane to Provide Comprehensive Supply Chain Services4
. Broadlane Recognizes AHRMM National Healthcare Resource and Materials Management Week5
. Brim Healthcare and Broadlane Continue Successful, Exclusive Relationship6
. Jordan Health Systems Selects Broadlane to Provide Comprehensive Supply Chain Services7
. Broadlane Offers Clients Capital Equipment Disposition Alternative through MEDmarketplace.com 8
. New Corporate Agreement with Legacy Hospital Partners, Inc. Names Broadlane Exclusive Provider of Supply Chain and Procurement Services9
. Wuesthoff Health System and Broadlane Continue Exclusive Relationship; Orthopedic Consulting Initiative Yields Significant Savings 10
. MetroSouth Medical Center Selects Broadlane to Provide Comprehensive Supply Chain Services 11
. Broadlane Helps Health System Realize Significant Financial and Operational Improvements