New York, NY (PRWEB) July 31, 2014
The July 2014 issue of BioTechniques (http://www.biotechniques.com) is now available as an open access journal featuring the following articles:
P-LinK: A method for generating multicomponent
- Graphene veils: A versatile surface chemistry for sensors
- A workflow to increase verification rate of chromosomal structural rearrangements using high-throughput next-generation sequencing
- Quantification of particle-conjugated or particle-encapsulated peptides on interfering reagent backgrounds
- Multi-modality imaging of a murine mammary window chamber for breast cancer research
- A Tech News article titled “Optogenetics Turns 10”
Issue keywords: next-generation sequencing, multi-modal imaging, breast cancer research, animal imaging, gene deletion, genome engineering, CRISPR/Cas9, chromosomal rearrangements, biosensors, graphene, graphene oxide, protein fusions, protein linkers, PCR, optogenetics, neuroscience
Also available is the June 2014 issue of BioTechniques featuring the following articles:
- Library construction for ancient genomics: Single strand or double strand?
- MDC-Analyzer: A novel degenerate primer design tool for the construction of intelligent mutagenesis libraries with contiguous sites
- Off-on polyadenylation strategy as a supplemental mechanism for silencing toxic transgene expression during lentiviral vector production
- Simultaneous quantification of alternatively spliced transcripts in a single droplet digital PCR reaction
- A simple approach for classifying new mutations as somatic or germinal in DNA samples lacking paired tissue
- Expression and purification of bioactive, low-endotoxin recombinant human vitronectin
- A Tech News article titled “Cell Culture’s Spider Silk Road”
Issue keywords: digital PCR, genomic DNA, copy number analysis, recombinate proteins, proteomics, Western blots, computational biology, cell culture, extracellular matrix, glass slide coatings, stem cell biology, stem cell analysis, next-generation sequencing, cell culture, cell culture media, extracellular matrix components, lentiviral transduction, gene transfer, gene therapy, mutation detection and analysis, ancient DNA, molecular biology
BioTechniques is available in print, digital replica, and mobile app formats for iPad, iPhone, and Android phones and tablets. Subscribe online to receive print editions by mail or monthly email alerts for digital and mobile app editions. Digital and mobile access is available at least one week prior to print issues.
To view digital replica editions or download mobile app platforms for Apple or Android devices from the Apple App Store, Google Play or Amazon Appstore, visit: http://www.biotechniques.com/digital.
To request a subscription or update your subscription to include digital and mobile alerts, visit: http://www.biotechniques.com/subscribe.
BioTechniques, the international journal of life science methods, provides open access to first-quality, peer-reviewed papers on laboratory techniques and protocols. Now in its 57th volume, BioTechniques has over 80,000 print subscribers worldwide. The journal augments its peer-reviewed content with feature articles and topic-specific supplements. Visit http://www.biotechniques.com for more details or to subscribe.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12062908.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2014 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. International breast health global summit will focus on supportive care and quality of life2
. International conference to explore health of descendants of transatlantic slave trade3
. Kessler Foundation researchers present at first International Congress on Cognition in MS4
. Internationally known expert in ovarian cancer to be honored at the ASCO Annual Meeting5
. Nobel laureate to keynote international pharmaceutical conference at URI6
. International Nanomedicine Conference bound for Sydney: July 2-4, 20127
. June 2012 marks a milestone for International Urogynecology Associates as Dr. Robert D. Moore and Dr. John R. Miklos perform their 24th Neovagina Surgery in 24 months8
. Heavy Duty Alternators and Starters Expert Elreg Distributors Ltd. Meets Needs of International Market with Launch of Spanish Website9
. The US Drug Watchdog Now Urges Plaintiffs Law Firms Worldwide To Contact Them About A Possible International Effort To Help Victims Of Defective Drugs Or Medical Devices10
. RMAX International to donate Recuper8 - a free, health - restoring program to Everyone in Uniform11
. International symposium on veterinary rehabilitation and physical therapy to be held in Vienna