reported in Recombinants.
(6) BioScience sales have been reclassified to reflect the change
described in Note 11.
(7) Principally includes intravenous solutions and nutritional products.
(8) Principally includes sales related to the pharma partnering business,
enhanced packaging, premix drugs and generic injectables. Generic
injectables were previously reported in Anesthesia.
(9) Principally includes proprietary inhaled anesthetics and other
anesthesia products. Sales of generic injectables were previously
reported in Anesthesia and are now reported in Global Injectables.
(10) Principally includes other hospital-distributed products.
(11) Sales of TT products were previously reported in BioScience. Due to
Baxter's actual and expected significant continuing cash flows
associated with the business, Baxter continued to include the results
of operations of TT in the company's results of operations through
the February 28, 2007 sale date. The amounts reported above reflect
sales of TT products until the completion of the sale of the TT
business, as well as revenues associated with manufacturing,
distribution and other services provided by the company to the buyer
|SOURCE Baxter International Inc.|
Copyright©2007 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved