that are described in Notes 2, 5, 6, 8, 9 and 11 below.
(2) Includes sales of recombinant FVII products (ADVATE and RECOMBINATE).
Sales of recombinant FIX (BeneFIX) were previously reported in
Recombinants and are now reported in Other, as detailed below.
(3) Includes plasma-derived hemophilia (FVII, FVIII, FIX and FEIBA),
albumin, and certain other plasma-based products.
(4) Previously referred to as BioSurgery.
(5) Principally includes vaccines, sales of plasma to third parties, and
recombinant FIX (BeneFIX). Sales of recombinant FIX were previously
reported in Recombinants.
(6) BioScience sales have been reclassified to reflect the change
described in Note 11.
(7) Principally includes intravenous solutions and nutritional products.
(8) Principally includes sales related to the pharma partnering business,
enhanced packaging, premix drugs and generic injectables. Generic
injectables were previously reported in Anesthesia.
(9) Principally includes proprietary inhaled anesthetics and other
anesthesia products. Sales of generic injectables were previously
reported in Anesthesia and are now reported in Global Injectables.
(10) Principally includes other hospital-distributed products.
(11) Sales of TT products were previously reported in BioScience. Due to
Baxter's actual and expected significant continuing cash flows
associated with the business, Baxter continued to include the results
of operations of TT in the company's results of operations through
the February 28, 2007 sale date. The amounts reported above reflect
sales of TT products until the completion of the sale of the TT
business, as well as revenues associated with manufacturing,
distribution and other services pr
|SOURCE Baxter International Inc.|
Copyright©2007 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved