with the Company.
* 2001 Promoted to Senior Vice President, Manufacturing and
* 2007 Promoted to Executive Vice President, Global Product Supply.
* Prior to joining Barr, Bogda served as Vice President Operations
and Facility General Manager at Copley Pharmaceutical Inc. where
he managed the consolidation and integration of Copley's
manufacturing plants after the company's acquisition by Teva
* Bogda served on the Executive Management Committee at Copley
-- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering from Rutgers University
College of Engineering.
-- Master of Business Administration from the Wharton School.
Timothy B. Sawyer
Executive Vice President,
Global Generic Sales and Marketing,
Barr Laboratories, Inc.
-- As Executive Vice President, Global Generic Sales and Marketing
Operations, Timothy Sawyer has responsibility for the Company's generic
commercial operations for Europe/Rest of World ("ROW") and the U.S.
-- Most recently served as Barr's Senior Vice President of European
Commercial Development, with responsibility in the European and ROW
markets for all sales and marketing activities, including coordinating
business development activities among the country managers to enhance
Barr's product portfolio and increase profitability throughout the
-- Barr: 15 years
* Joined Barr in 1993 as Manager, Sales Administration.
* Promoted to the position of Associate Director New Business
Development in 1996.
* Promoted to Director of Sales Administration and New Business
|SOURCE Barr Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved