Looking for tips on how to age gracefully and maintain healthy skin? Here are 35 articles that cover the full spectrum of anti-aging skin care, including how to prevent and treat signs of aging at any age, makeup tips for mature skin and the details on effective ingredients.
(PRWEB) April 19, 2010 -- Aging is an inevitable process, but that doesn’t mean stunning, healthy, radiant skin is out of reach. Whether fine lines are just becoming visible or more intensive measures are needed to improve skin, start with this thorough guide to anti-aging skin care. Learn about the ins and outs of aging and get tips for younger-looking skin, from the inside out, in this excerpt from Skincare-News.com’s latest publication, “Anti-Aging Handbook.”
1. Anti-Aging Regimen for Under $100. Finding the right products for an anti-aging regimen doesn’t mean breaking the bank. This article explains how to get the most out of anti-aging skin care, for under $100, and still achieve and maintain healthy skin.
2. Top 5 Ways Retinol Can Improve Skin. Retinol can give aging skin a much-needed boost. This vitamin A-derivative — which is available over the counter — improves sun damage and reduces fine lines and wrinkles, revealing younger, healthier skin. Plus, it’s gentle enough for sensitive or easily irritated skin. This article explains how retinol works as a multi-purpose, age-defying ingredient and offers information on the latest and greatest retinol formulas.
3. 6 Ways to Look Younger. With all the advances in skin care today, there are many ways to look younger. Here’s a list of six surprising tips, including combating emotional aging and reaching for innovative ingredients like sirtuin.
4. A Guy’s Guide to Aging Well. It’s not just a female thing — men are susceptible to the trappings of time as well. However, men need specialized skincare products designed for their skin, which tends to be oilier. For men looking to prevent premature aging or treat it, here are a few key tips, from cleansing and shaving to protecting the skin and developing healthy habits.
5. Makeup Tips for Mature Skin. As skin ages, it tends to get drier and more susceptible to sagging, fine lines and age spots. Rather than mask these imperfections, women can learn how to streamline their makeup routines to bring out the best in their skin. They’ll discover how to enhance their features with just a few products, and let their radiant, beautiful complexions shine through!
6. 6 Tips for a Beautiful Neck & Dècolletè. Many women focus their skincare routines on their faces, and often forget about the neckline and chest. Unfortunately, these areas can reveal telltale signs of aging and are just as vulnerable to UV damage as other spots. Learn about the number one anti-aging weapon along with effective skincare habits for treating existing concerns and protecting these areas from further damage.
7. Minimally Invasive Lunchtime Beauty Fixes: Cellulite and Stretch Marks. While there’s no cure for cellulite and stretch marks, there are ways to improve their appearance. Cosmetic dermatologist Nelson Lee Novick, M.D., answers questions about these all-too-common concerns in an interview with Skincare-News. Dr. Novick dishes on what works and what doesn’t in minimizing cellulite and stretch marks.
8. Antioxidants: Power Plants of Youthful Skin. People may not be aware of the stressors their skin faces every day: Unstable electrons known as free radicals engage in a destructive process of “stealing” other electrons, damaging DNA and leaving skin vulnerable to environmental threats. Fortunately, however, antioxidants can help. Think of them as the body’s crime fighters, which help keep skin cells healthy. Learn more about their benefits and how antioxidants can be added to a daily routine.
9. Anti-Aging Products for Every Age. It’s never too late — or too early — to begin an anti-aging regimen. Since exposure to the elements, especially UV rays, is to blame for 80 percent of aging skin, the most important factor in any skincare routine is sun protection. But certain skincare treatments are also key. Learn more about how to manage the aging process at any age — from twenty-something to post-menopause.
See all 35 articles on treating and preventing signs of aging in the “Anti-Aging Handbook” at Skincare-News.com.
About Skincare-News.com—“Your Source for Intelligent Skin Care”
Skincare-News.com is the online source for consumers seeking intelligent beauty and skin care news, advice, tips and articles. Founded in 2005, Skincare-News.com features articles, news items and frequently asked questions on skincare and beauty-related issues. Skincare-News.com is located in Sacramento, California, but receives visitors from all around the world. For more information, visit http://www.skincare-news.com/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3867104.htm.
Copyright©2010 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved