MinuteClinic Provides Quality and Convenience Close to Home and the
Workplace Company Develops Community Educational Partnership with St. Joseph Health
System in Orange County
IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- MinuteClinic (http://www.minuteclinic.com), the pioneer and largest provider of retail-based health care in the United States, has opened 14 health care centers at CVS/pharmacy stores in Los Angeles, Orange and San Bernardino counties. The company expects to open up to 11 additional locations in the metro area before the end of the year.
MinuteClinic health care centers are staffed by master's-prepared, board-certified nurse practitioners who specialize in family health care and are trained to diagnose, treat and write prescriptions for common family illnesses such as strep throat and ear, eye, sinus, bladder and bronchial infections. MinuteClinic also offers common vaccinations such as influenza, tetanus, MMR, and Hepatitis A & B.
MinuteClinic is open Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Sat.-Sun. from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and can be found inside the following CVS/pharmacy locations:
Los Angeles County
- Glendale, 1122 East Broadway
- Reseda, 19353 Victory Blvd.
- Aliso Viejo, 26891 Aliso Creek Rd.
- Anaheim, 1660 West Katella Ave.
- Buena Park, 8850 Valley View St.
- Costa Mesa, 1150 Baker St.
- Foothill Ranch, 26686 Portola Pkwy.
- Huntington Beach, 19121 Beach Blvd.
- Irvine, 14330 Culver Drive
- Ladera Ranch, 27702 Crown Valley Pkwy.
- San Clemente, 638 Camino De Los Mares
- Seal Beach, 921 Pacific Coast Highway
- Trabuco Canyon, 21572 Plano Trabuco Rd.
- Ontario, 2456 S. Grove Ave.
Because examinations typically take 10-15 minutes and no appointme
Copyright©2007 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved