LOUISVILLE, Ky., July 31 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Almost Family, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFAM), a leading regional provider of home health nursing services, announced today that it will report financial results for its second quarter 2009 ended June 30, 2009 on Wednesday, August 5, 2009, before the market open.
A conference call to review the results will begin at 11:00 a.m. ET on August 5, 2009, and will be hosted by William Yarmuth, Chief Executive Officer, and Steve Guenthner, Chief Financial Officer.
To participate in the conference call, please dial 1-877-407-0789 (USA) or 1-201-689-8562 (International). In addition, a dial-up replay of the conference call will be available beginning August 5, 2009 at 2:00 p.m. ET and ending on August 19, 2009. The replay telephone number is 1-877-660-6853 (USA) or 1-201-612-7415 (International). Account Number: 3055 and Passcode: 329007.
A live Web cast of the call will also be available from the Investor Relations section of the corporate Web site athttp://www.almostfamily.com. A Web cast replay can be accessed on the corporate Web site beginning August 5, 2009 at approximately 2:00 p.m. ET and will remain available until September 5, 2009.
About Almost Family
Almost Family, Inc., founded in 1976, is a leading regional provider of home health nursing services, with branch locations in Florida, Kentucky, Connecticut, New Jersey, Ohio, Massachusetts, Alabama, Missouri, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and Indiana (in order of revenue significance). Almost Family, Inc. and its subsidiaries operate a Medicare-certified segment and a personal care segment. Altogether, Almost Family operates over 100 branch locations in 11 U.S. states.
SOURCE Almost Family, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Almost 10 Percent of U.S. Medical Costs Tied to Obesity
2. Almost 1 quarter of Spanish women take antidepressants
3. Launch of Targeted Agents and Increased Use of Maintenance Therapy Will Drive the Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Drug Market to Nearly Triple to Almost $10 Billion in 2018
4. Supply of Key Childrens Vaccine Almost Back to Normal
5. McGill University receives almost $63 million under CFI program to support 5 research projects
6. Almost Half of Those Over 60 Die While Waiting for Kidney Transplant
7. Almost Quarter of Suicides Involve Intoxication
8. Almost Family to Present at Two Upcoming Conferences
9. New CASA* Report Finds Federal, State and Local Governments Spend Almost Half a Trillion Dollars a Year on Substance Abuse and Addiction
10. One in Five Americans Pee in Pool; Almost Half Admit Unhygienic Pool Behavior
11. Indias Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Drug Market Will Almost Double by 2013