LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa., May 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Air Products' (NYSE: APD) 2009 Corporate Responsibility Report is now available at www.airproducts.com/Responsibility/2009CRAR/index.asp.
"In these trying times for the world economy, our commitment to delivering improved sustainability performance for our customers and our company has only strengthened," said John McGlade, Air Products' chairman, president and chief executive officer. "We want to remain a leader providing solutions to our customers' pressing energy, environmental and emerging market needs, and within our own fence line, we have continued to set new targets to further improve our sustainability performance."
Air Products' sixth Corporate Responsibility Report includes:
- Mr. McGlade's message to stakeholders
- Corporate governance practices and commitments, the company's position on sustainability, and the role of its cross-functional Sustainability Council
- Employee health, safety and security information and environmental performance data
- Air Products global workforce data, programs to promote open dialogue, and ongoing activities to build the culture of innovation, diversity and inclusion, and teamwork
- Corporate citizenship and community involvement, including employee volunteerism and philanthropic giving around the world
- An overview of the major sustainable offerings and technology solutions Air Products provides to customers, helping them drive energy efficiency, reduce their environmental footprint and produce products with improved quality and reliability
Learn more about corporate responsibility at Air Products: www.airproducts.com/responsibility.
Air Products (NYSE: APD) serves customers in industrial, energy, technology and healthcare markets worldwide with a unique portfolio of atmospheric gases, process and specialty gases, performance materials, and equipment and services. Founded in 1940, Air Products has built leading positions in key growth markets such as semiconductor materials, refinery hydrogen, home healthcare services, natural gas liquefaction, and advanced coatings and adhesives. The company is recognized for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Air Products had fiscal 2008 revenues of $10.4 billion, operations in over 40 countries, and 21,000 employees around the globe. For more information, visit www.airproducts.com.
***NOTE: This release may contain forward-looking statements. Actual results could vary materially, due to changes in current expectations.
Related medicine news :1
. New Virginia Poll: 71 Percent of Voters Strongly Support FDA Regulation of Tobacco Products2
. New Mississippi Poll: Voters Strongly Support FDA Regulation of Tobacco Products3
. Air Products CEO to Address Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference on 4 June4
. NXGen Holdings, Inc. Enters the $17.5 Billion Household and Industrial Cleaning Products Industry through the Acquisition of Green Bridge Industries, Inc.5
. Milliman Care Guidelines(R) Products Drive Efficiency Through Expanded Quality Tools6
. US Farms, Inc. Announces Membership to Natural Products Association7
. moksha8 Expands Alliance With Roche to Commercialize $200 Million of Products in Brazil and Mexico8
. Video: Schering-Plough Introduces TINACTIN(R) CHILL, a Line of Antifungal Products Geared Specifically to Young Males9
. MessageSolution Email and File Archive Enterprise Suite Wins Network Products Guide Reader Trust Award for Best Products and Services in Enterprise Archiving Category 10
. Air Products Sells Three U.S. Healthcare Businesses to Landauer-Metropolitan11
. TREK to Introduce New In Vitro Diagnostic and Research-Use-Only Susceptibility Products at American Society for Microbiology General Meeting, Booth 1301