Video Forum Awards
The Video Forum Award recognizes the outstanding, peer reviewed video submissions to ASGE's prestigious Video Forum. These videos showcase difficult or interesting endoscopic cases while demonstrating accepted techniques to avoid complications using innovation. These videos will be presented during the ASGE Video Forum and will be available to view on ASGE's Online Learning Center.
ASGE Outstanding Manuscript Award
The ASGE Outstanding Manuscript Award recognizes an outstanding manuscript written by a fellow and published in GIE: Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Hank S. Wang, MD, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, California
ASGE Community Outreach Awards
The ASGE Community Outreach Award for trainees is aimed at recognizing trainees for doing good works in their community related to digestive health.
Scott A. Larson, MD, PhD, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
Tobias Zuchelli, MD, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
These lectures, presented during DDW, are sponsored by the ASGE Foundation.
Annual Postgraduate Course - Monday, May 5
Basil I. Hirschowitz, MD Endowed Lecture
Kenneth K. Wang, MD, FASGE, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
Scott Zarrow Memorial Lecture
Supported by The Maxine and Jack Zarrow Family Foundation.
David T. Rubin, MD, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
Contact: Anne Brownsey
American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Related medicine news :
1. Kessler Foundation scientist named 63rd Mendel Lecturer by St. Peters University
2. Kessler Foundation scientists receive Biogen Idec grant to study actual reality in MS
3. Kessler Foundation receives MS Research Center Award from National MS Society
4. The Brain & Behavior Research Foundation awards $4 million in NARSAD Grants
5. Interventional radiologists receive honors from SIR Foundation
6. Kessler Foundation MS scientist awarded Patterson Trust Award in Clinical Research
7. Kessler Foundation MS researchers study predictors of employment status
8. Researchers create database to examine vast resources of health legacy foundations
9. Researchers awarded grant from the DeGregorio Family Foundation
10. Bill Russell Supports Hearing Health Awareness with the HearStrong Foundation
11. Dr. Marilyn Moon to Discuss Medicare Options at a Capitol Hill Briefing Hosted by the Alliance for Health Reform and the Kaiser Family Foundation