Company's operating performance, these items do impact the income
statement, and management therefore utilizes adjusted EBITDA as an
operating performance measure in conjunction with GAAP measures such
as net income.
(2) Average travelers on assignment represents the average number of nurse
and allied healthcare professionals on assignment during the period
(3) Revenue per traveler per day and gross profit per traveler per day
represent the revenue and gross profit of the Company's nurse and
allied healthcare staffing segment divided by average travelers on
assignment, divided by the number of days in the period presented.
(4) Days filled is calculated by dividing the locum tenens hours filled
during the period by 8 hours. Revenue per day filled and gross profit
per day filled represent revenue and gross profit of the Company's
locum tenens staffing segment divided by days filled for the period
(5) Free cash flow is calculated by subtracting capital expenditures from
net cash provided by operating activities.
(6) Leverage ratio represents the ratio of the total debt outstanding at
the end of the period to the Adjusted EBITDA for the past twelve
(7) Net income during the three and nine months ended September 30, 2007
was revised by $1.9 million and $0.4 million for the three and nine
months ended September 30, 2007 to reflect an immaterial correction of
an error related to an issue regarding the deductibility of lodging
per diem payments for income tax purposes.
AMN Healthcare Services, Inc.
Condensed Consolidated Balance Sheets
|SOURCE AMN Healthcare Services, Inc.|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved