Net Loss/Income: The Company's net loss for the fourth quarter of 2008 was $28.7 million, or $0.81 per share, including impairment charge of $27.5 million, or $0.78 per share, compared to a net loss of $902,000, or $0.02 per share, for the fourth quarter of 2007.
Cash and Cash Flow: AMICAS ended the fourth quarter of 2008 with a cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities balance of $55.0 million, no long term debt, and working capital of $47.0 million. For the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2008, net cash provided by operations was $1.2 million.
Stock Repurchase: In the fourth quarter of 2008, the Board of Directors directed the Company to initiate a $5 million stock repurchase plan. The Company repurchased approximately 193,000 shares of its common stock for approximately $290,000 in the fourth quarter of 2008.
Fiscal Year-to-Date Financial Highlights
Revenue: Total revenue for the year ended December 31, 2008, was $50.4 million, compared to $49.9 million for the year ended December 31, 2007.
Non-GAAP Operating Loss: Operating loss, excluding impairment, for the year ended December 31, 2008, was $4.6 million, compared to a non-GAAP operating loss of $4.5 million for the year ended December 31, 2007.
Adjusted EBITDA: Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP financial measure, was $233,000 for the year ended December 31, 2008, compared to $759,000 for the year ended December 31, 2007.
Non-GAAP Net Loss/Income: The Company's net loss, excluding impairment, for the year ended December 31, 2008, was $2.6 million compared to a non-GAAP net loss of $862,000 for the year ended December 31, 2007.
SOURCE AMICAS, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. AMICAS Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Emageon Inc.
2. AMICAS Mourns the Passing of Board Member Dr. Phillip Berman
3. AMICAS Schedules Fourth Quarter and 2008 Year End Earnings Results Conference Call
4. AMICAS Showcases Comprehensive Image and Information Management Solution Suite at RSNA
5. Radiology Associates, P.A. Chooses AMICAS
6. AMICAS Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2008
7. Medical Diagnostic Imaging Group Chooses AMICAS
8. AMICAS to Present at Thomas Weisel Partners Healthcare Conference 2008
9. AMICAS Schedules Second Quarter Earnings Call
10. AMICAS Focuses on the Future of Radiology IT at SIIM 2008
11. AMICAS Schedules First Quarter 2008 Earnings Call