TUSTIN, Calif., March 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AMDL, Inc. (NYSE Alternext US: ADL), a US-based pharmaceutical company with major operations in China, announced today its Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Douglas MacLellan will present at Security Research Associates' (SRA) 5th Annual Winter Technology Conference on Monday, March 9, 2009.
During the 5th Annual Winter Technology Conference, Mr. MacLellan will provide details of AMDL's 2009 business strategy, expanding product portfolio, and FY2009 financial projections. Mr. MacLellan's presentation will take place at 12:30 p.m. PDT in the Russian Room in the Omni Hotel located in San Francisco, CA. Conference attendees will include a select group of institutional portfolio managers and analysts and feature CEOs and CFOs from some of the fastest growing companies in the technology sector.
Founded in 1987, AMDL operates three distinct business divisions that include: (i) In Vitro Diagnostics, (ii) Cancer Therapeutics, and (iii) China-based pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution. Collectively, these business units focus on the development, manufacturing, distribution and sales of high quality generic pharmaceuticals, nutritional supplements, cosmetic and medical diagnostic products in the US, China, Korea, Taiwan and other markets throughout the world.
For the past four consecutive fiscal years, AMDL has achieved 100% or more growth in gross revenues and expects to continue this forward momentum in 2009 as it executes an aggressive business strategy focused on expanding its market presence in China and other select international markets. Management issued financial guidance for FY2009 forecasting gross revenues between US$64 to $72 million, and net income between US$8 and $12 million after taxes and before foreign currency translation gains or losses. This guidance represents sales for AMDL's China-based
SOURCE AMDL, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. AMDL, Inc. Issues Correction to January 30, 2009 Press Release Announcing Closing of Private Placement of Senior Notes
2. AMDL, Inc. Announces Final Closing of Private Placement of Senior Notes
3. AMDL, Inc. Chairman & CEO Announces Expert Opinion on Chinas Economic Forecast
4. AMDL, Inc. Completes Revision of Performance & Equity Incentive Compensation Plan
5. Rudd Report Gives AMDL, Inc. a Strong Buy Recommendation in Year-End Financial Research Report
6. AMDL, Inc. Selected as #1 Small-Cap Stock Pick for 2009
7. Rigel to Present at Barclays Capital Healthcare Conference
8. BurrellesLuce VP Johna Burke to Be Featured Presenter For PRSA's March 9th Free Webinar on 'Smart Measurement'
9. UPDATE: NewCardio Leadership to Present Clinical Data of Fully Automated QTinno(TM) Study at American College of Cardiology Annual Meeting
10. National Center for Creative Aging Presents Creativity Matters Symposium on Health, Wellness, and the Arts
11. Abbott to Present at Cowen Annual Health Care Conference