* syngo BLADE: provides robust imaging in neurological, orthopedic and
abdominal procedures, correcting for motion artifacts in all body
regions, even in cases of severe movement.
* syngo TWIST: enables 3D MR Angiography (MRA), obtaining arterial and
venous phases in one scan and providing robust bilateral MRA, even in
cases of a severe stenosis.
* syngo SPACE: obtains fast, accurate 3D imaging in all contrasts --
replacing multiple 2D acquisitions -- for complex head, spine, abdomen,
pelvic and orthopedic exams.
* syngo GRAPPA: helps to identify small renal cysts in less time,
requiring shorter breathholds and increased throughput.
* syngo fMRI: helps to make functional MRI solutions easier to perform,
easier to interpret and easier to analyze thanks to Inline Technology.
* syngo SWI (Susceptibility Weighted Imaging): visualizes blood products
allowing for better depiction of stroke and brain trauma patients,
contusions and shearing injuries, and identification of minute
intracranial vascular malformations.
Delivering Images to Physicians
Tying it all together, the syngo Expert-I software helps physicians transition to offering 3T MRI services. It provides them with the ability to remotely access the MRI suite from virtually anywhere within the enterprise network, making it possible to address difficult clinical questions via a networked computer while a patient is being scanned.
About Siemens Medical Solutions
Copyright©2007 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved