Westborough, MA (PRWEB) February 05, 2013
Oz Development, a leading provider of solutions that integrate and automate the order management process, today announced consistent year-over-year revenue and profit growth, resulting from investment in expanded product offering and strengthened partnerships.
Strategic Partner and Customer Wins
1. Expansion of Out of the Box Shipping Solutions
Expanded OzLINK Plus to Support UPS Freight and Ground with Freight Pricing- this new feature gives UPS customers the ability to leverage both small package and LTL Services to improve their transportation operations and cost.
- Grew OzLINK Pro130%- OzLINK Pro provides out of the box integration for QuickBooks and NetSuite.
2. New eCommerce Application Integration Solutions
- ChannelAdvisor Integration- seamless integration ensuring that orders, inventory, and pricing are synchronized between ChannelAdvisor and the core ERP application
- Magento Integration- automation of Magento based eCommerce orders into ERP applications such as QuickBooks and NetSuite, as well as order management and shipping processes
3. Expansion of OzLINK Mobile
- New OzLINK Mobile Customers Added- successful growth of the OzLINK Mobile solution with the addition of over 40 new customers such as howies and ibex
- New Functionality Added to OzLINK Mobile- support of work order processing on the shop floor and/or in the warehouse
4. Expansion of Partnership with SPS Commerce
- Integrated Advance Shipping Notice (ASN) Functionality- creating and capturing the ASN information in the warehouse as part of the pick/pack process, and integrating with SPS Commerce supply chain solutions and their hosted network of more than 40,000 companies
- Joint Customer Wins with SPS Commerce- joint solution extending cloud based EDI into the warehouse, embraced by the market and customers such as Lionel NASCAR
"2012 proved to be a record year for Oz Development as we continued to focus on building our business and helping our customers get greater ROI from their OzLINK solutions,” noted Darius Grala, CEO of Oz Development. “Carrying this momentum into 2013, Oz Development will continue to invest in people, partnerships and R&D”.
About Oz Development
Oz Development provides solutions that integrate and automate the order management process. OzLINK edge applications provide integration and streamline functions from eCommerce through to the warehouse and shipping. We have created value for more than 10,000 customers in manufacturing, wholesale distribution, retail, and the health care industries. Oz Development is privately held with global headquarters located in Westborough, MA, USA.
For more information on Oz Development solutions and service, please visit http://www.ozdevelopment.com.
Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/OzDevelopment/OzLINK/prweb10383207.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. GuardianHelmets.com Scores High Marks on B.R.A.I.N.First Certification™2
. Britax Roundabout 55 Gets High Marks from EliteCarSeats.com3
. The Nurse Practitioner marks 25th Annual Legislative Update4
. Dermaroller Introduces eDermaStamp® – New Technology for Stretch Marks and Isolated Acne Scars5
. 2013 Marks 19th Anniversary for PhysEmp.com6
. Kessler Foundation marks 20th Anniversary of International Day of Persons with Disabilities7
. Study questions the relevance of SCIP benchmarks among CABG patients8
. Strawberry birthmarks grow rapidly when babies just weeks old, Mayo Clinic finds9
. June 2012 marks a milestone for International Urogynecology Associates as Dr. Robert D. Moore and Dr. John R. Miklos perform their 24th Neovagina Surgery in 24 months10
. US Drug Watchdog Now Urges All Metal on Metal Hip Implant Failure Victims To Get A New Opinion From Another Orthopedic Surgeon Before They Get Stuck With a New Problem11
. Vaccines Might Become Another Way to Fight Cancer