Reston, VA (PRWEB) March 15, 2013
CareWorks (http://www.careworkssoftware.com/ and http://www.careworks.co.uk) is welcoming the new people to our teams in Ireland, UK and the United States.
The most recent appointments are:
United Kingdom-based team
- Pete Houselander joined the team in July 2012 as UK Managing Director
- Debbie Daltry has joined the Sales team as account manager
- Austin Durrant has joined the sales team as account manager
- Matt Butler joined as a project manager
United States-based team
- Rob Rusk joined as a Sales and Marketing Associate working with the US team.
- Joe Cristiano has joined as a project manager
- Nathaniel Osgood joined as a product manager
- Lexi Nawrocki joined as a project manager and implementer
- Andy Patton joined the customer support team as a support engineer
Functions common to UK and USA
- Aidan Swords joined to lead our customer support and implementation teams
- Maurizio Pittau joined as an online marketing executive
- Mark Quinlivan joined the customer implementation team as an implementation engineer
- Sean Kelly has joined the customer implementation team as an implementation engineer
- Mark O’Rorke joined the customer support team as a support engineer
- Hillary Osahon joined the product development team as a software test engineer
Michael Dolan, Group Managing Director at CareWorks said, "At a time of growing demands and funding pressures in social services we’re pleased to be able to grow our team and invest in improving the products and services we offer our customers internationally. Internationally we’re seeing new social services business models developing with customer self-direction and collaboration with the provider sector changing the way services are delivered. Our CareDirector software solutions are helping caring organisations internationally to serve, engage and enable people and families who need social services."
CareWorks (http://www.careworkssoftware.com/ and http://www.careworks.co.uk) is a global software vendor with over 100 customers in the United States and across Europe, providing social and human services solutions that enable the public to fully participate in and direct their own support.
Our software framework, CareDirector, is powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM and designed to help caring organisations to serve, engage and enable people in need.
CareWorks brings a unique customer service approach to the delivery of social services putting social and human services organizations closer to the people they serve and improves organizational performance.
If you have any questions regarding information in these press releases please contact the company listed in the press release.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/CareWorks/PR/prweb10518425.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Night Staffing With Critical Care Docs May Lower ICU Death Rates2
. Behavioral support from peers, staff lowers patients blood pressure3
. Triggers study evaluates regular staff, ICU specialists4
. Nurse staffing, burnout linked to hospital infections5
. Third of Hospital Staff Say Hand-Washing Reminders Unwelcome6
. 24-hour ICU in-house staff intensivist improves mortality and decreases length of stay7
. As Doctors Go High-Tech, Staff Injuries May Rise8
. ProvidaStaff,LLC Reports on Increased Travel Therapy & PRN Career Opportunities During The Holidays9
. Barton Associates Announces OB/GYN Locum Tenens Staffing Group10
. Healthcare Staffing Leader, Aureus Medical, Announces Top Online Job Searches for December11
. Real Food Works Welcomes Executive Staff