"We use Labradors because they're smart and gentle, we use rescued dogs because we can't stand the idea of perfectly good dogs being put to death, and we use only black dogs because, sadly, they're the ones people don't want," Earle said.
The company mascot, Oreo, who has appeared on Good Morning America and in countless print publications, was on "doggy death row" twice before her 1,000 hours of training began at FCA. She is considered the heart - and nose - of the company.
Franchisees get comprehensive training in all aspects of the mold business, including how to work with their Mold Dog(TM), building science and mold/moisture problems, infrared thermal imaging, the company's proprietary Mold Assessment Protocol (MAP), mold remediation methods and proven local marketing and networking techniques.
"We provide everything the franchisee will need. It's as close to a turnkey opportunity as you can get," said Castleman.
"Mold is the scourge of the 21st Century, and it doesn't discriminate." Earle said. "It affects the health, wealth and property values of millions, even celebrities like Michael Jordan and Ed McMahon. No one is immune. Nearly everyone knows someone who has been affected by mold.
"When we award a new territory, we give that franchisee the tools and knowledge to help people affected by an unhealthy indoor environment, and the means to build a better life."
1-800-GOT-MOLD? is a subsidiary of Mycelium Holdings LLC, which also owns MycoLab USA LLC, maker of the GOT MOLD?(R) Test Kit, the most affordable science-based do-it-yourself screening tool for indoor mold growth. GOT MOLD?(R) and 1-800-GOT-MOLD?(R) are trademarks of Mycelium Holdings LLC.
For more information, go to '/>"/>
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Mobile Massage Team to Exhibit at Penjerdel Employee Benefits and Compensation Association (PEBA) 27th Annual Forum
2. A $25 Sleeping Bag Incubator to Join More Than 40 Innovations at Extremely Affordable Health Innovations News Conference and Exhibit at 6th Annual World Health Care Congress, April 15, 2009
3. Mindray Medical to Exhibit New Products at 61st China International Medical Equipment Fair
4. RF Technologies(R) to Release Help Alert(R) Wireless, Staff-Duress Call Solution at HIMSS09 Annual Conference and Exhibition
5. Hospital Build Asia Exhibition and Congress 2009 Sets the Stage for the Future of Healthcare
6. Courion and Alegent Health to Discuss HIPAA and Next-Generation Healthcare Portals at HIMSS 09 Annual Conference and Exhibition
7. Dr. William Bill Braithwaite and Dr. John Macaulay Present Anakams Two-Factor Authentication Platform at HIMSS 2009 Annual Conference and Exhibition
8. IADR holds 87th General Session and Exhibition
9. MATREX EXHIBITS Welcomes Industry Veteran
10. Wound Management Technologies Exhibits at Premier International Diabetic Foot Conference DFCon 09
11. Image Sensors 2009 Conference & Exhibit - Call for Presentations