Life Link International's Release of "The SAFE" Makes Organization and Recovery of Personal Information a Cinch with Instant Access to Essential Documents and Files
Los Angeles, CA - Life Link International, LLC announces its release of The SAFE, a complete document security and protection system that brings total peace of mind through highly secured, portable fingertip technology designed to help people recover vital information in an instant and when most needed.
Unexpected emergency, natural disaster, family tragedy, no matter how technologically advanced society gets, a sudden life changing event can leave crucial documents and files destroyed, difficult to find, impossible to retrieve - or even unknown to family members.
This incomparable data-retention system is housed on a thumb-sized 2 gigabyte USB 2.0 flash drive that connects through a USB port to any PC that runs Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista or Microsoft 7. There is no special software required, or memberships to join and most importantly, The SAFE cannot be accessed through the internet.
What sets The SAFE apart from everyday flash drives is:
- A system that holds more than 40 pre-formatted, easy to fill-in forms.
- The easy-to-navigate indexed categories that allow the user to instantly access a desired document. Eliminates time-consuming, tedious scrolling through volumes of pages.
- All information contained within each form can be modified, deleted or updated with ease.
- Users have dedicated space to include additional data, notes, medical and financial records/ history, as well as the ability to upload/ download treasured photographs, vital personal and legal documents plus much more.
- Lists and photographs are automatically alphabetized or placed in numeric order based on the names assigned by the user.
- Contains a detailed emergency preparedness list in which users can check off items important to them.
- Offers links to vital websites that provide the user essential information in times of crisis or as needed.
- Eliminates wasted, precious storage space cluttered with boxes and cabinets filled with files plus the frustration from valuable time spent searching for documents.
- All information important to your life is organized into one secure place- in The SAFE and is password- protected rendering the device worthless to others.
- A navigable program that is so straightforward and simple, even a computer novice could figure it out.
- Its compact size allows owners the ability to easily carry The SAFE in a pocket, purse or on a keychain making it simple to grab-n-go when disaster strikes.
- It can be stored in a safe deposit box giving users peace-of-mind that all personal information is well organized and secured.
"Watching people flee from Mother Nature's wrath, only to return to homes often leveled to the ground; witnessing their overwhelming grief at losing every bit of important personal information and treasured photos was part of our motivation to create The SAFE," states Vincent Bruno, president of Life Link International. "As technology progressed it became evident that a portable, digital 'file cabinet' was a very real possibility, and an item consumers will find extremely handy day-to-day or in times of crises. And while it is important to avoid human tragedy at all costs, it became apparent that physical documents are all too often the silent victims." The SAFE reduces those casualties.
To ease consumer concern and ensure privacy is maintained, The SAFE brings a 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) technology giving sensitive data added protection. The SAFE possesses anti-intrusion safeguards and most importantly is superior to some USB products that are nothing more than blank space with a password. The SAFE is a self-contained, 12- character password-protected device that the owner controls. This system is not dependent upon any dedicated server or other storage solutions to maintain its integrity. No one at Life-Link International will ever know your password. The owner will have sole access to this information.
Many households and businesses have safes, lockboxes or metal cabinets that keep important documents all in one place. When disaster strikes, it is not uncommon for these items to be left behind in the harried moments leading up to an evacuation. Crucial documents and life's irreplaceable memories left at the disaster site are subject to being ravaged by fire or floodwaters, or buried deep beneath rubble. The SAFE will protect your most valuable information from ever being lost, misplaced or ruined.
Weighing less than an ounce, The SAFE is designed to be easily stored or carried, making it the lightest, most secured portable file cabinet ever. The SAFE is now available to the public at www.lifelinksafe.com.
For more information about The Safe or Life Link International, please visit www.lifelinksafe.com or call Matt Levenson at 323.962.9207.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/LifeLink/The_Safe/prweb2628404.htm.
Copyright©2009 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved