Life Link International's Release of "The SAFE" Makes Organization and Recovery of Personal Information a Cinch with Instant Access to Essential Documents and Files
Los Angeles, CA - Life Link International, LLC announces its release of The SAFE, a complete document security and protection system that brings total peace of mind through highly secured, portable fingertip technology designed to help people recover vital information in an instant and when most needed.
Unexpected emergency, natural disaster, family tragedy, no matter how technologically advanced society gets, a sudden life changing event can leave crucial documents and files destroyed, difficult to find, impossible to retrieve - or even unknown to family members.
This incomparable data-retention system is housed on a thumb-sized 2 gigabyte USB 2.0 flash drive that connects through a USB port to any PC that runs Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista or Microsoft 7. There is no special software required, or memberships to join and most importantly, The SAFE cannot be accessed through the internet.
What sets The SAFE apart from everyday flash drives is:
- A system that holds more than 40 pre-formatted, easy to fill-in forms.
- The easy-to-navigate indexed categories that allow the user to instantly access a desired document. Eliminates time-consuming, tedious scrolling through volumes of pages.
- All information contained within each form can be modified, deleted or updated with ease.
- Users have dedicated space to include additional data, notes, medical and financial records/ history, as well as the ability to upload/ download treasured photographs, vital personal and legal documents plus much more.
- Lists and photographs are a
Copyright©2009 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved