|Application No.||08/591,246 (`246)||09/106,390 (`390)||09/982,637|
|Patent Issued||December 1, 1998||March 13, 2001||April 18, 2006|
|Patent Filed||January 18, 1996||June 26, 1998||......|
Full article >>> ef="http://wistechnology.com/article.php?id=3370">WARF stem cell patents to be re-examined
WARF expects review of stem cell patents
Request to re-examine WARF stem cell patents escalates war of words
Grady J. Frenchick is a pa......
Full article >>>
Source:wistechnology.com By Grady Frenchick 04/12/07
Related biology technology :
1. Georgia stem cell company likely to stay put
2. Katrinas destruction likely to speed up electronic healthcare records adoption
3. Biotech Alliance pushes ahead in SE Wisconsin with likely state funding
4. Wisconsin chooses likely vendors for BadgerNet 2
5. Storytelling makes a comeback in an unlikely place
6. Changes to U.S. patent law must nurture our culture of innovation
7. WARF questions relevancy of documents used to uphold patent challenge
8. Supreme Court limits foreign reach of U.S. patents
9. High court sends message on patent obviousness
10. Supreme Court ruling seen as blow to WARF stem cell patents
11. Heres why Wisconsins stem cell patents are being challenged
(Date:2/24/2017)... Feb. 23, 2017 China Biologic Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: ... plasma-based biopharmaceutical company in China, today announced its financial results ... Fourth Quarter 2016 Financial Highlights ... by 21.7% in RMB terms, or increased by 13.6% in ... same quarter of 2015. Gross profit increased ...
(Date:2/23/2017)... Financial ... data, unaudited)Three Months Ended December 31,Twelve Months Ended December ... $ 300$ ... Net Product Revenue 3539(10)%9498(4)%Kuvan Net ... Revenue 756025%297303(2)%Vimizim Net Product Revenue ...
(Date:2/23/2017)... -- In Atlanta, it seems everyone has a chance to express ... an expressive and dynamic community unlike any other. The businesses ... it. With their newest salon in ... carry on that tradition with a unique, fresh approach to ... is the newest of 13 nationwide locations, each of them ...
(Date:2/23/2017)... ... February 23, 2017 , ... ... of multiple immunoassay-based threat detection technologies by researchers from the Pacific National ... threat detection technology was found to have the best level of detection ...Breaking Biology Technology:
(Date:2/26/2017)... 2017 Securus Technologies, a leading provider of ... safety, investigation, corrections and monitoring, announces the appointment ... "Too often, too many offenders return to ... are trying to tackle this ongoing problem and ... family members. While significant steps are underway, Securus continues ...
(Date:2/16/2017)... 16, 2017 Genos, a community for personal ... has received Laboratory Accreditation from the College of ... to laboratories that meet stringent requirements around quality, ... processes. "Genos is committed to maintaining ... We,re honored to be receiving CAP accreditation," said ...
(Date:2/9/2017)... Feb. 9, 2017 The biomass boiler market ... the biomass boiler market globally in terms of revenue ... boilers. The market for biomass boilers has been segmented ... application, and country/region. The market based on feedstock type, ... residues, biogas & energy crops, urban residues, and others. ...Breaking Biology News(10 mins):