|Application No.||08/591,246 (`246)||09/106,390 (`390)||09/982,637|
|Patent Issued||December 1, 1998||March 13, 2001||April 18, 2006|
|Patent Filed||January 18, 1996||June 26, 1998||......|
Full article >>> ef="http://wistechnology.com/article.php?id=3370">WARF stem cell patents to be re-examined
WARF expects review of stem cell patents
Request to re-examine WARF stem cell patents escalates war of words
Grady J. Frenchick is a pa......
Full article >>>
Source:wistechnology.com By Grady Frenchick 04/12/07
Related biology technology :
1. Georgia stem cell company likely to stay put
2. Katrinas destruction likely to speed up electronic healthcare records adoption
3. Biotech Alliance pushes ahead in SE Wisconsin with likely state funding
4. Wisconsin chooses likely vendors for BadgerNet 2
5. Storytelling makes a comeback in an unlikely place
6. Changes to U.S. patent law must nurture our culture of innovation
7. WARF questions relevancy of documents used to uphold patent challenge
8. Supreme Court limits foreign reach of U.S. patents
9. High court sends message on patent obviousness
10. Supreme Court ruling seen as blow to WARF stem cell patents
11. Heres why Wisconsins stem cell patents are being challenged
(Date:2/23/2017)... Wisconsin (PRWEB) , ... February 23, 2017 , ... ... Drug Discovery Services portfolio to include an array of biochemical analyses ... with reliable data to drive their hit-to-lead and SAR programs, including inhibitor potency ...
(Date:2/23/2017)... SAN JOSE, Calif. , Feb. 23, 2017 ... an exclusive license for two key immunotherapy technologies ... The first technology provides a method to monitor ... therapy such as PD-L1 and CTLA-4. The second ... detect if a patient is likely to have ...
(Date:2/23/2017)... Seattle,s upscale Capitol Hill neighborhood, with its swanky shops, parks ... head lice treatment salon to set up shop. But there,s ... a French bistro on E Madison Ave, and CEO ... old lice clinic, we pride ourselves on being a destination ... of the stigma associated with lice. Everyone can get lice ...
(Date:2/23/2017)... ... February 23, 2017 , ... ... novo clearance to begin marketing the SPEAC® System, the Brain Sentinel® Seizure Monitoring ... home or in healthcare facilities during periods of rest. A lightweight, non-invasive monitor ...Breaking Biology Technology:
(Date:2/22/2017)... Feb. 22, 2017 With the biometrics ... Research identifies four technologies that innovative and agile ... significant share in the changing competitive landscape: multifactor ... authentication. "Companies can no longer ... security," says Dimitrios Pavlakis , Industry Analyst ...
(Date:2/13/2017)... RSA Conference -- RSA, a Dell Technologies business, ... enhance fraud detection and investigation across digital environments ... & Risk Intelligence Suite. The new platform is ... from internal and external sources as well as ... from targeted cybercrime attacks. "Fraudsters are ...
(Date:2/8/2017)... 2017 Aware, Inc. (NASDAQ: AWRE ), a ... results for its quarter and year ended December 31, 2016. ... was $3.9 million compared to $6.9 million in the same ... 2016 was $0.6 million compared to $2.6 million in the ... of 2016 was $0.5 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, ...Breaking Biology News(10 mins):