|Application No.||08/591,246 (`246)||09/106,390 (`390)||09/982,637|
|Patent Issued||December 1, 1998||March 13, 2001||April 18, 2006|
|Patent Filed||January 18, 1996||June 26, 1998||......|
Full article >>> ef="http://wistechnology.com/article.php?id=3370">WARF stem cell patents to be re-examined
WARF expects review of stem cell patents
Request to re-examine WARF stem cell patents escalates war of words
Grady J. Frenchick is a pa......
Full article >>>
Source:wistechnology.com By Grady Frenchick 04/12/07
Related biology technology :
1. Georgia stem cell company likely to stay put
2. Katrinas destruction likely to speed up electronic healthcare records adoption
3. Biotech Alliance pushes ahead in SE Wisconsin with likely state funding
4. Wisconsin chooses likely vendors for BadgerNet 2
5. Storytelling makes a comeback in an unlikely place
6. Changes to U.S. patent law must nurture our culture of innovation
7. WARF questions relevancy of documents used to uphold patent challenge
8. Supreme Court limits foreign reach of U.S. patents
9. High court sends message on patent obviousness
10. Supreme Court ruling seen as blow to WARF stem cell patents
11. Heres why Wisconsins stem cell patents are being challenged
(Date:11/27/2015)... ... November 27, 2015 , ... ... that includes over 2,000 technical presentations offered in symposia, oral sessions, workshops, awards, ... spectroscopy, covers a wide range of applications such as, but not limited to, ...
(Date:11/25/2015)... , November 26, 2015 ... Biobanking Market 2016 - 2020 report analyzes that ... integrity and quality in long-term samples, minimizing manual ... cost-effectiveness. Automation minimizes manual errors such as mislabeling ... efficiency. Further, it plays a vital role in ...
(Date:11/25/2015)... and HOLLISTON, Mass. , Nov. 25, ... HART ), a biotechnology company developing bioengineered organ ... Jim McGorry will present at the LD Micro ... at 2:30 p.m. PT. The presentation will be webcast ... days. Management will also be available at the conference ...
(Date:11/25/2015)... SAN DIEGO , Nov. 25, 2015 ... that management will participate in a fireside chat discussion ... New York . The discussion is ... Time. www.orexigen.com . A replay will ... Contact: Media Contact:McDavid Stilwell , Julie NormartVP, Corporate ...Breaking Biology Technology:
(Date:11/10/2015)... , Nov. 10, 2015 ... biometrics that helps to identify and verify the ... is considered as the secure and accurate method ... of a particular individual because each individual,s signature ... results especially when dynamic signature of an individual ...
(Date:11/2/2015)... 2015 SRI International has been awarded a contract ... services to the National Cancer Institute (NCI) PREVENT Cancer ... expertise, modern testing and support facilities, and analytical instrumentation ... toxicology studies to evaluate potential cancer prevention drugs. ... Cancer Drug Development Program is an NCI-supported pipeline to ...
(Date:10/29/2015)... Oct. 29, 2015 Rubicon Genomics, Inc., today ... distribution of its DNA library preparation products, including ... new ThruPLEX Plasma-seq kit. ThruPLEX Plasma-seq has been ... of NGS libraries for liquid biopsies--the analysis of ... prognostic applications in cancer and other conditions. Eurofins ...Breaking Biology News(10 mins):