The purified total RNA can be used as follows: (Figure 1)
One or two daughter plates can be created at user-defined dilutions.
cDNA can be prepared from the purified RNA, using the 6700 workstations Peltier temperature control feature.
Up to four output plates can then be prepared, containing standards, controls, reagents for 5' nuclease assay or other nucleic acid-based assay reagents. A sample of the originally purified nucleic acid archive, dilution archive or cDNA archive, is added to the output plate.
The output plates are optionally heat-sealed with an optically clear film and are ready for analysis using the ABI PRISM 7700 or GeneAmp 5700 Sequence Detection System.
Archive tray covers are optionally placed on the purified nucleic acid archive, dilution archive or cDNA archive.
Definition of Terms
2X lysis reagent: Lysis Reagent, Nucleic Acid Purification (P/N 4305895)
lysis buffer: 1:1 mixture of P/N 4305895 and phosphate buffered saline, Ca2+/Mg2+ free
Lysis of Suspension or Adherent Cells Recommended input ranges for Applied Biosystems total RNA chemistry: 104-106 cells/well. Recommended maximum lysate volume for the 6700 workstation: 250 μL lysed cells/well in a 300 μL cell culture plate.*
(*See Ordering Information for recommended cell culture plates.)
Lysis and Purification of RNA from Suspension Cell C
Related biology technology :
1. New Kit Generates Exceptionally Pure Total RNA for RT-PCR
2. High-Throughput Isolation of Total RNA
3. Isolate and Analyze Total RNA from Cells Harvested by Laser Capture Microdissection
4. Fast Isolation of Total RNA from Small Numbers of Cells
5. Total RNA Isolation Protocol 1,2,3
6. Isolate It All: siRNA miRNA Total RNA Native Protein
7. Isolate Total RNA and Protein From the Same Sample
8. Isolate High Quality Total RNA from LCM Samples Suitable for Microarray and qRT-PCR Analysis
9. Recover High Yields of Total Nucleic Acid from Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded (FFPE) Tissue
10. Total RNA from Whole Blood for Expression Profiling
11. RNAPrep - Total RNA Isolation Purification