Aiguo Zhang, Allora Aguilera, Chate Luu, Ivan Huang, Diana Davis, Chloe Etienne, Yong Song, Reni Thomas, Kris Simonyi, Jim Wong, Quan Nguyen
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Life Science Group, 2000 Alfred Nobel Drive, Hercules, CA 94547
Presented by the Author at The American Society for Cell Biology
December 9-13, 2000
San Francisco, CA
1. The Bio-Plex protein array system powered by Luminex technology performs highly multiplexed assays for analysis of specific protein-protein interactions.
2. The system reduces assay time and sample volume by performing multiple analyses simultaneously rather than sequentially.
3. The Bio-Plex cytokine assay (multiplexed) provides a much clearer picture of the cytokines and chemokines produced during any cellular response.
4. The assay using the Bio-Plex protein array system is not limited to cytokines. It can be applied to any soluble factor, such as immunoglobulin epitopes, cardiac markers, hormones, tumor markers, allergy testing, and others.
5. In general, Bio-Plex 8-plex human or mouse cytokine kits and the Bio-Plex protein array system have been demonstrated to be remarkably robust with better reproducibility, more accuracy, better sensitivity, and better cost- and time-efficiency.
back to top