1) DA Nickerson, VO Tobe, and SL Taylor. PolyPhred: automating the detection and genotyping of single nucleotide substitutions using fluorescence-based resequencing, Nucleic Acids Research, July 1997; 25: 27452751.
2) B Ewing, L Hillier, M Wendl, and P Green. Base-calling of automated sequencer traces using phred. I. Accuracy assessment, Genome Research, Mar 1998; 8: 175185.
3) B Ewing and P Green. Base-calling of automated sequencer traces using phred. II. Error probabilities, Genome Research, Mar 1998; 8: 186194.
4) S Weckx, J Del-Favero, R Rademakers, L Claes, M Cruts, P De Jonghe, C Van Broeckhoven, and P De Rijk. novoSNP, a novel computational tool for sequence variation discovery, Genome Research, Mar 2005; 15: 436442.
5) C Korch and H Drabkin. Improved DNA sequencing accuracy and detection of heterozygous alleles using manganese citrate and different fluorescent dye terminators, Genome Research, Jun 1999; 9: 588595.
6) AB Kotlyar, N Borovok, T Molotsky, L Fadeev, and M Gozin. In vitro synthesis of uniform poly(dG)poly(dC) by Klenow exo-fragment of polymerase I, Nucleic Acids Research, Jan 2005; 33: 525535.
7) JK Bonfield, C Rada, and R Staden. Automated detection of point mutations using fluorescent sequence trace subtraction, Nucleic Acids Research, Jul 1998; 26: 3404 3409.
back to top