cells were run and compared to a standard curve. As can be seen (Figure 1), some of the patients had very high levels (>1000 MFI, 400-800 units), others had intermediate levels (several hundred, 150-400 units), and others had less than 50 MFI (0-70 units). Our results correlated with Dr. Kipps results using other methods (western blots, flow cytometry) to determine which donor cells expressed ZAP-70.
Please visit the following websites for additional product information:
for BD CBA Flex Set product details
for BD IMag cell separation reagent product details
1. Palacios, E.H. and Weiss, A. (2004) Function of the Src-family kinases, Lck and Fyn, in T-cell development and activation. Oncogene 23:7990-8000.
2. Abraham, R.T. and Weiss, A. (2004) Jurkat T cells and development of the T-cell receptor signalling paradigm. Nature Reviews Immunol. 4:301-308.
3. DalPorto, J.M. et al. (2004) B cell antigen receptor signaling 101. Mol. Immunol. 41:599-613.
4. Wiestner, A. et al. (2003) ZAP-70 expression identifies a chronic lymphocytic leukemia subtype with unmutated immunoglobulin genes, inferior clinical outcome, and distinct gene expression profile. Blood 101:4944-4951.
5. Rassenti, L.Z. et al. (2004) ZAP-70 compared with immunoglobulin heavy-chain gene mutation status as a predictor of disease progression in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. New Engl. J. Med. 351-893-901.
6. Chen, L. et al (2005) ZAP-70 directly enhances IgM signaling in chronic lymphocytic leukemia, Blood 105:2036-2041.
Source:Page: All 1 2 3 Related biology technology :1
. The DIG System Nonradioactive Automated
High-Throughput In Situ Hybridization:
a Powerful Tool for Functional Genomics Research2
. Quantitation of the Protein MIA as a Marker for
Chondrocytes in Research Samples3
. Control Your siRNA Research4
. Getting Started with MicroRNA Research5
. Monitoring Microbial Populations Using Real-Time qPCR on the MJ Research Opticon 2 System6
. Proteomics in Bladder Cancer Research: Protein Profiling of Bladder Squamous Cell Carcinomas, Rev C7
. Research Organics8
. A Robust LC/MS/MS Method for the Quantitation of Very Long Chain Fatty Acids for Research into the Characterization of Peroxisomal Disorders9
. A new LC/MS/MS Research Method for Rapid Quantitation of Five Immunosuppressant Drugs, including Mycophenolic Acid (MPA)10
. Technical Specifications
Accelerating Your Research with the BD FACSCanto
High Throughput Sampler Option11
. An Easy-to-Use Research Fermentor/Bioreactor