2. Gibson, U.E., Heid, C.A. and Williams, P.M. A novel method for real time quantitative RT-PCR. Genome Research 6:995-1001 (1996).
3. Tyagi, S. and Kramer, F.R. Molecular beacons: probes that fluoresce upon hybridization. Nature Biotechnology 14:303-8 (1996).
4. Morrison, T.B., Weis, J.J. and Wittwer, C.T. Quantification of low-copy transcripts by continuous SYBR Green I monitoring during amplification. Biotechniques 24:954-9 (1998).
5. Cosa, G., Focsaneanu, K.S., McLean, J.R., McNamee, J.P., and Scaiano, J.C. Photophysical properties of fluorescent DNA-dyes bound to single- and double-stranded DNA in aqueous buffered solution. Photochem Photobiol 73: 585-599 (2001).
6. For more information, please refer to www.finnzymes.fi
*This product is sold under licensing agreements with F. Hoffmann-LaRoche Ltd., Roche Molecular Systems, Inc. and the Applied Biosystems Group of Applera Corporation. The purchase of this product is accompanied by a limited license to use it in the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) process in conjunction with a thermal cycler whose use in the automated performance of the PCR process is covered by the up-front licensing fee, either by payment to Applied Biosystems or as purchased, i.e., an authorized thermal cycler.
back to top