s this assay to be multiplexed with other applications. For example, the Ki-67 stain could be substituted with a marker for pathway activation. Therefore this assay can work as a system of building blocks where users can choose their preferred dyes and antibodies in combination to generate higher dimensional data sets.
1. Endl, E., P. Steinbach, R. Knu chel and F. Hofstadter. 1997. Analysis of cell cycle-related Ki-67 and p120 expression by flow cytometric BrdUrd-Hoechst/7AAD and immunolabeling technique. Cytometry . 29:233-241.
2. Goto, H., Tomono Y., Ajiro, K., et al.. 1999. Identification of a novel phosphorylation site on the histone H3 coupled with mitotic chromosome condensation . J. Biol. Chem 274, 25543-25549.
3. Kill, I.R. 1996. Localization of the Ki-67 antigen within the nucleolus. J. Cell Science. 109:1253-1263.
4. Miltenburger, H. G., G. Sachse and M. Schliermann. 1987. S-phase cell detection with a monoclonal antibody. Dev. Biol. Stand. 66:91-99.
5. Moran, R., Z. Darzynkiewicz, L. Staiano-Coico and M. R. Melamed. 1985. Detection of 5-bromodeoxyuridine (BrdUrd) incorporation by monoclonal antibodies: role of the DNA denaturation step. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 33:821-827.
6. Shapiro, H. M., Practical Flow Cytometry, 3rd Edition, Wiley-Liss, New York. Vanderlaan, M. and C. B. Thomas. 1985. Characterization of monoclonal antibodies to bromodeoxyuridine. Cytometry. 6:501-505.
7. Starborg, M., K. Gell, E. Brundell, and C. Hg. 1996. The murine Ki-67 cell proliferation antigen accumulates in the nucleolar and heterochromatic regions of interphase cells and at the periphery of the mitotic chromosomes in a process essential for cell cycle progression. J. Cell Science. 109:145-153.
Source:Page: All 1 2 3 4 5 Related biology technology :1
. Mx4000 Multiplex Quantitative PCR System*,PPP2
. Improved Quantitative Selectivity of Clenbuterol in Human Urine using
High Resolution on the TSQ Quantum Mass Spectrometer3
. The LightCycler is the only System for Quantitative PCR that is as Flexible
. Quantitative Measurement of Cell Proliferation
Using the BrdU ELISA: A Comparison
Between Colorimetric and Chemiluminescent Detection5
. Quantitative end-point RT-PCR gene
expression measurement using the
Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer and
. Detection of Genetically Modified Soybean in Processed Foods Using Real-Time Quantitative PCR with SYBR Green I Dye on the DNA Engine Opticon 2 System7
. Qualitative and Quantitative Assessment of Plasmid DNA Isolation, Rev A8
. Quantitative Analysis of Protein-DNA Associations in Vivo Using Real-Time PCR, Rev A9
. Rapid, Reproducible Real-Time Quantitative RT-PCR Using the iCycler iQ Real-Time PCR Detection System and iQ Supermix, Rev A10
. Quantitative Analysis of GFP in Plant Extracts Using the VersaFluor Fluorometer System11
. Multiplexed Quantitative Peptide Assays for Protein Biomarkers of Cardiovascular Disease in Human Plasma