Prominence UFLC can be used for a broad range of applications, including conventional HPLC, or set up as a column switching system or a semi-preparative system. The wide flow rate range (100nL-10mL/min) and high delivery resolution of the pump (3.7nL), combined with the reproducibility of the autosampler, offer superior performance for both UFLC and conventional LC, so usage is not restricted to UFLC analyses.
Furthermore, Prominence UFLC excels as a front end for MS and MS/MS. Figure 4 shows high-speed, accurate MSn analysis of Opioid Antagonist and its metabolites utilizing the LCMS-IT-TOF (Shimadzu). With the auto MSn function, the IT-TOF with Prominence UFLC produced MS/MS data with high accuracy in a 2-minute cycle time. High-speed/high-accurate MSn offers identification of target compounds in the field of impurity analysis, biomarker search and metabolite profiling.
Prominence UFLC with XR-ODS columns enables users to shorten analysis time drastically and easily without extremely high pressure, while maintaining the high separation efficiency of conventional columns and system performance features such as reproducibility, carryover and durability. Prominence UFLC is applicable for a wide range of customers as a highly reliable, and flexible, fast LC system that does not require specialized components.
Q: Is h
Related biology technology :
1. Evaluation of FlashPlate in a Helicase Assay
2. Accurate Evaluation of the Finnigan Surveyor Autosampler Performance using a Deferred Standard
3. Practical Aspects of Evaluation of Chromatographic Data in Size Exclusion Chromatography
4. Advancing the quality control methodology to assess isolated total RNA and generated fragmented cRNA
5. Flow cytometric analysis of human primary cells using the Agilent 2100 bioanalyzer and on-chip staining
6. Development of a Multiplex Bead-Based Assay for Antibody Screening of a Nonhuman Primate Colony on the Bio-Plex System
7. Using the Agilent 2100 bioanalyzer for quality control of protein samples prior to MS-analysis
8. Is Z factor the best assessment for the quality of cellular assays delivering higher content?
9. Quality control of antibodies using the 2100 bioanalyzer and the Protein 200 Plus assay
10. Quality assurance of RNA derived from laser microdissected tissue samples obtained by the PALM MicroBeam System using the RNA 6000 Pico LabChip kit.
11. Analysis of urine and seawater samples by ultrasonic nebulization with a high resolution ICP spectrometer