viral gene delivery are relatively simple compared to plasmid-based transfection techniques and data can be obtained more rapidly. Transfection efficiency is efficent and uniform, with each target cell carrying at least one copy of the CRE-NTR gene under the conditions employed. In addition, this work suggests that the sequential process of viral transduction, exposure of cells to reagents, and data acquisition can be transcribed into suitable automated and integrated workflow systems with standard liquid-handling dispensing units as well as image capture and data analysis workstations.
Graham F.L., et al,. Characteristics of a human cell line transformed by DNA from human adenovirus type 5. J. Gen. Virol. 36, 59–74 (1977).
2. Krougliak, V. and Graham, F.L., Development of cell lines capable of complementing E1, E4, and protein IX defective adenovirus type 5 mutants. Hum. Gene Ther. 6, 1575–86 (1995).
3. Kozarsky, K.F. and Wilson, J.M., Gene therapy: adenovirus vectors. Curr. Opin. Genet.. Dev. 3, 499–503 (1993).
4. Lochmuller, H., et al., Emergence of early region 1-containing replication-competent adenovirus in stocks of replication-defective adenovirus recombinants (delta E1 + delta E3) during multiple passages in 293 cells. Hum. Gene Ther. 5, 1485–91 (1994).
5. Ng, P. et al., An enhanced system for construction of adenoviral vectors by the two plasmid rescue method. Hum. Gene Ther. 11, 693–699 (2000).
6. Zhu, J. et al., Characterization of replication-competent adenovirus isolates from large-scale production of a recombinant adenoviral vector. Hum. Gene Ther. 10, 113–21 (1999).
7. Russell, W.C.,Update on adenovirus and its vectors. J. Gen. Virol. 81 (11), 2573–604 (2000).
Source:Page: All 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Related biology technology :1
. Novel PCR Enhancing Factor Improves Performance of Pfu DNA Polymerase2
. Comparing Fidelity and Performance of Proofreading PCR Enzymes3
. PCR Performance Comparisons Between pfuturbo and Taq DNA
. pfuturbo DNA Polymerase:
A High-Performance, High-Fidelity Enzyme Ideal for PCR Cloning5
. Performance Comparisons of Commercial RT-PCR Systems6
. Restriction Endonucleases Undergo Rigorous QC Testing to Ensure Optimal
. Unique Enhanced DNA Polymerase Delivers High Fidelity and Great PCR
. Versatile Transfection Reagent Offers Low Toxicity and Consistent
. Challenge the Performance of Your Hot-Start PCRs
with FastStart Taq DNA Polymerase and
the Novel FastStart High Fidelity PCR System10
. Highly Sensitive microRNA Array Performance11
. High Throughput RNA Isolation for High Performance Microarray Analysis