DIAdem-AUTO -- Automating Your Analysis
With DIAdem-AUTO, you have the power to customize and automate common data analysis and reporting tasks. Using the DIAdem Autosequence Module, you can record a sequence of mouse clicks and keyboard strokes. They are saved directly as Microsoft Visual Basic Script (VBS) code so that the functionality can be reused repeatedly, much like a macro. This procedure might include loading data sets, calculating and manipulating your data, creating graphic displays of your data, and printing reports to a network printer. To extend the functionality of these scripts, you can modify them with the integrated editor. With this extensive scripting tool, you can display dialog boxes for user input, create simple-to-use analysis and reporting procedures, connect to databases and use ActiveX components. The integrated development environment allows debugging and loading and saving of all project related files with one action. Then, with a single mouse click, engineers and technicians throughout your organization can perform analysis and generate professional reports on their datasets.
Section of a VBS Autosequence ("Macro"), automatically generated in the teach-in mode and edited with additional commands.
The interactive graphical dialog editor adds flexible interaction to Autosequences.
With a customized dialog for connecting to databases, any user can perform filtering, load data, and find information.
Related biology technology :
1. Technical Specifications Accelerating Your Research with the BD FACSCanto High Throughput Sampler Option
2. World Class Life Science and Pharmaceutical Companies Leverage DoveBid s Global Reach for Asset Management and Disposition
3. The DIG System Nonradioactive Automated High-Throughput In Situ Hybridization: a Powerful Tool for Functional Genomics Research
4. 2100 expert software Powerful software for the analysis of RNA, DNA, proteins, and cells with the Agilent 2100 bioanalyzer
5. Temporal Temperature Gradient Electrophoresis: A Powerful Technique to Screen Mutations
6. SNPs Powerful Tools for Association Studies
7. Performance Comparison of the Experion Automated Electrophoresis System and a Competing Automated System for Protein Analysis, Rev A
8. Advantages of ReadyAgarose Precast Gels Over 96-Well Handcast Gels for High-Throughput Analysis, Rev A
9. Assess the In Vivo Activation of Signal Transduction Pathways with PathDetect Reporting Systems
10. New Mammalian Expression Vectors Employ Stable, High-Level Fluorescence Humanized Renilla GFP Reporter
11. Signal Transduction Reporting Systems Using Cis-Acting Enhancer Elements