The Marshfield Clinic
Through the Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation, the clinic has developed headlinemaking expertise in epidemiology, genetics, personalized medicine, food safety, zoonotics and clinical research. Abo......
Full article >>> s. The UW-Stout prides itself on its ability to form research partnerships with private businesses.
Marquette University in Milwaukee has sponsored research programs in biochemistry, bioengineering, biology and physiology. The Milwaukee School of Engineering features a growing program in bioengineering.
From regenerative medicine to genetically engineered pla......
Full article >>>
Source:wistechnology.com By WTC 05/28/04
Related biology technology :
1. Life Sciences: Wisconsin - The Smart Choice Part Two
2. Annie Stunden, CIO at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
3. Wisconsin-based Third Wave reports increased revenue for 2003, fourth quarter
4. Are siRNA Pools Smart?
5. "Smart" lenses hold commercial potential
6. Renaissance to buy computer companion maker AlphaSmart for $57m
7. Hal Leonard and MakeMusic Make SmartMusic
8. TripleMaster PCR SystemThe Ideal Choice for Long-Range PCR
9. Choice of RT-PCR Enzymes
10. Choice of reverse transcription primers
11. Microdetermination of Phosphorus Using the SpectraMax Plus Microplate Spectrophotometer: Choice of Microplate, Cuvette, or Test Tube Assay Formats (MaxLine Application Note #24)