General Electric Co. has invested $12 billion in its Wisconsin-based health care unit in the past year in an effort to better reach an aging domestic population an......
Full article >>> tment firms; expansion and buyout capital funds; and other exit finance strategies.
Currently, Wisconsin has four venture capital funds that invest in life sciences. They are Baird Venture Partners of Milwaukee and Madison, Frazier Technology Ventures of Madison and Seattle, Mason Wells Biomedical Fund of Milwaukee, and Venture Investors LLC of Madison. Several angel networks throughout W......
Full article >>>
Source:wistechnology.com By WTC 06/06/04
Related biology technology :
1. Life Science: From Chicago to the Twin Cities: All tech roads lead to Wisconsin
2. Life Science: From the arts to the outdoors: Living and Playing in Wisconsin
3. Germantown drug company hires pharma veteran James Davidson as COO
4. Georgia stem cell company likely to stay put
5. Surgical products company wins Governors Business Plan Contest
6. Madison stem cell company gets $1M from state
7. Software company enters health space with RFID solutions on hold
8. Delaware company will keep NameProtect here
9. IPO-bound NimbleGen traveling in fast company
10. Wisconsin tries to woo another stem cell company
11. RedPrairie acquires Denver software company