Figure 9 shows the Z' values for the associated antagonist assay, with stability and reproducibility within expected limits. Average Z' values were calculated at 0.72 and 0.57 over 5 hr for the 12 and 5 s sample sip times, respectively. Note that the shorter sip time does result in slightly lower Z' values, as discussed in section 8.
In addition to Z' analysis , the stability of both the agonist and antagonist response was measured over several runs for both 12 and 5 s sample sip times. Figures 10 and 11 show the stability of the agonist and antagonist response relative to an ionomycin and atropine control, respectively, over several hours for a 12 s sample sip time. The 5 s sample sip response is similar over an extended run (data not shown).
. Improve Lipid- or Calcium Phosphate-Mediated Transfection of Human Dermal
2. Cis-Reporting System Monitors Intracellular Calcium Mobilization
3. Cis-Reporting System Monitors Intracellular Calcium Mobilization
4. Calcium Plus Assay Kit, Superior Detection for Specialized Targets
5. FLIPR Calcium Assay Kit Datasheet
6. FLIPR Calcium 3 Assay Kit Datasheet
7. FLIPR Calcium 3 Assay Kit - An Optimal No-Wash Fluorescence Calcium Indicator Reagent for Non-Optimal Calcium Responses
8. HEK293 Calcium Flux Assay
9. Fluorescence-Based Single-Tube Assays to Rapidly Detect Human Gene Mutations
10. Matched siRNAs and Assays: Ambion + Applied Biosystems = RNAi Success
11. Using Validated siRNAs in Functional Genomic Assays