Full article >>> patent expiration in the coming years including Zocor, Lipitor and others, and when this happens, you will see 80% or more of the revenue disappear within 12-24 months months. Imagine losing $10 billion in sales and profits that quickly?
For Big Pharma, it is all about acquiring other products or companies with products to survive. As a result M&A and licensing now takes up a lot of Big......
Full article >>> ing that three of the top 10 deals were Japanese companies buying other Japanese companies showing continued consolidation of this market. The amazing thing is that up to a year or two ago, M&A was not part of Japanese culture, but in order to survive Japanese companies have adapted. No major mega-mergers took place, but some significant acquisitions of biotech companies and generic companies took......
Full article >>> 90%, is slowing down to perhaps its lowest growth in years. In fact, all of the other regions in the world outpaced the U.S. with rapid growth taking place in Latin America and Asia. Nevertheless, the sheer size of the U.S. market (and pricing and profits) drives M&A activity as companies look to establish a better regional foothold. As a result, M&A activity will continue pressured by:
Full article >>>
Source:wistechnology.com By Michael Rosen 05/22/06
Related biology technology :
1. Third Wave reports clinical growth, continued loss
2. Electronic Tele-Communications reports continued challenges
3. The DIG System Nonradioactive Automated High-Throughput In Situ Hybridization: a Powerful Tool for Functional Genomics Research
4. Quantitation of the Protein MIA as a Marker for Chondrocytes in Research Samples
5. Control Your siRNA Research
6. Getting Started with MicroRNA Research
7. Monitoring Microbial Populations Using Real-Time qPCR on the MJ Research Opticon 2 System
8. Proteomics in Bladder Cancer Research: Protein Profiling of Bladder Squamous Cell Carcinomas, Rev C
9. Research Organics
10. A Robust LC/MS/MS Method for the Quantitation of Very Long Chain Fatty Acids for Research into the Characterization of Peroxisomal Disorders
11. A new LC/MS/MS Research Method for Rapid Quantitation of Five Immunosuppressant Drugs, including Mycophenolic Acid (MPA)
(Date:2/4/2016)... ... February 04, 2016 , ... ... Digital Forensics Club, takes place February 5-6 at the University’s student center, ... and activities such as workshops and competitions for ample networking, learning and ...
(Date:2/4/2016)... and MENLO PARK, Calif. , Feb. ... ("DelMar" and the "Company"), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the ... it will present at the 18 th Annual ... 2016 at 10:00 a.m. EST in New York, ... president and CEO, will provide an update on the ongoing ...
(Date:2/4/2016)... BETHESDA, Md. , Feb. 4, 2016 Spherix ... committed to the fostering and monetization of intellectual property, ... VTech and Uniden in the Northern District of ... are moving forward. Inter Partes ... the U.S. Patent Office. The IPR was initiated on ...
(Date:2/4/2016)... Strasbourg, France , to ... Strasbourg, France , to the US company ... pleased to announce that it acted as an advisor to ... Strasbourg, France , to the US company ... --> Transgene (Euronext: TNG), a member of Institut ...Breaking Biology Technology:
(Date:1/22/2016)... http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p74whf/global_biometrics ) ... "Global Biometrics Market in Retail Sector 2016-2020" ... --> http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p74whf/global_biometrics ) has announced the ... in Retail Sector 2016-2020" report to ... and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p74whf/global_biometrics ) has announced ...
(Date:1/18/2016)... SAN JOSE, Calif. , Jan. 18, 2016 ... storage security software that simplifies the use and ... a technology and go-to-market partnership with American Cyber. ... "American Cyber brings extensive experience leading transformational C4ISR ... missions implementing and integrating the latest proven technology ...
(Date:1/11/2016)... 11, 2016 higi, the leading retail and ... locations, web and mobile, today announced it has ... existing investors. --> ... further innovate higi,s health platform – its network ... – including expanding services and programs to retail ...Breaking Biology News(10 mins):