Full article >>> patent expiration in the coming years including Zocor, Lipitor and others, and when this happens, you will see 80% or more of the revenue disappear within 12-24 months months. Imagine losing $10 billion in sales and profits that quickly?
For Big Pharma, it is all about acquiring other products or companies with products to survive. As a result M&A and licensing now takes up a lot of Big......
Full article >>> ing that three of the top 10 deals were Japanese companies buying other Japanese companies showing continued consolidation of this market. The amazing thing is that up to a year or two ago, M&A was not part of Japanese culture, but in order to survive Japanese companies have adapted. No major mega-mergers took place, but some significant acquisitions of biotech companies and generic companies took......
Full article >>> 90%, is slowing down to perhaps its lowest growth in years. In fact, all of the other regions in the world outpaced the U.S. with rapid growth taking place in Latin America and Asia. Nevertheless, the sheer size of the U.S. market (and pricing and profits) drives M&A activity as companies look to establish a better regional foothold. As a result, M&A activity will continue pressured by:
Full article >>>
Source:wistechnology.com By Michael Rosen 05/22/06
Related biology technology :
1. Third Wave reports clinical growth, continued loss
2. Electronic Tele-Communications reports continued challenges
3. The DIG System Nonradioactive Automated High-Throughput In Situ Hybridization: a Powerful Tool for Functional Genomics Research
4. Quantitation of the Protein MIA as a Marker for Chondrocytes in Research Samples
5. Control Your siRNA Research
6. Getting Started with MicroRNA Research
7. Monitoring Microbial Populations Using Real-Time qPCR on the MJ Research Opticon 2 System
8. Proteomics in Bladder Cancer Research: Protein Profiling of Bladder Squamous Cell Carcinomas, Rev C
9. Research Organics
10. A Robust LC/MS/MS Method for the Quantitation of Very Long Chain Fatty Acids for Research into the Characterization of Peroxisomal Disorders
11. A new LC/MS/MS Research Method for Rapid Quantitation of Five Immunosuppressant Drugs, including Mycophenolic Acid (MPA)
(Date:6/23/2016)... 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ - FACIT has announced the ... biotechnology company, Propellon Therapeutics Inc. ("Propellon" or ... of a portfolio of first-in-class WDR5 inhibitors for ... as WDR5 represent an exciting class of therapies, ... medicine for cancer patients. Substantial advances have been ...
(Date:6/23/2016)... MA (PRWEB) , ... June 23, 2016 , ... ... Peel Plate® YM (Yeast and Mold) microbial test has received AOAC Research Institute ... platform of microbial tests introduced last year,” stated Bob Salter, Vice President of ...
(Date:6/23/2016)... , June 23, 2016 EpiBiome , ... secured $1 million in debt financing from Silicon Valley ... up automation and to advance its drug development efforts, ... new facility. "SVB has been an incredible ... the services a traditional bank would provide," said Dr. ...
(Date:6/23/2016)... ... June 23, 2016 , ... In a new case report published today ... a patient who developed lymphedema after being treated for breast cancer benefitted from an ... paradigm for dealing with this debilitating, frequent side effect of cancer treatment. ...Breaking Biology Technology:
(Date:4/28/2016)... First quarter 2016: , ... the first quarter of 2015 The gross margin was ... 18.8) and the operating margin was 40% (-13) Earnings ... flow from operations was SEK 249.9 M (21.2) , ... SEK 7,000-8,500 M. The operating margin for 2016 is ...
(Date:4/15/2016)... A new partnership announced today will help ... in a fraction of the time it takes ... life insurance policies to consumers without requiring inconvenient ... Diagnostics, rapid testing (A1C, Cotinine and HIV) and ... weight, pulse, BMI, and activity data) available at ...
(Date:3/31/2016)... , March 31, 2016 ... ("LegacyXChange" or the "Company") LegacyXChange is excited ... of its soon to be launched online site for ... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTLBzmZogV1y2D6bDkBX5g ) will also provide potential shareholders a ... DNA technology to an industry that is notorious for ...Breaking Biology News(10 mins):