Full article >>> patent expiration in the coming years including Zocor, Lipitor and others, and when this happens, you will see 80% or more of the revenue disappear within 12-24 months months. Imagine losing $10 billion in sales and profits that quickly?
For Big Pharma, it is all about acquiring other products or companies with products to survive. As a result M&A and licensing now takes up a lot of Big......
Full article >>> ing that three of the top 10 deals were Japanese companies buying other Japanese companies showing continued consolidation of this market. The amazing thing is that up to a year or two ago, M&A was not part of Japanese culture, but in order to survive Japanese companies have adapted. No major mega-mergers took place, but some significant acquisitions of biotech companies and generic companies took......
Full article >>> 90%, is slowing down to perhaps its lowest growth in years. In fact, all of the other regions in the world outpaced the U.S. with rapid growth taking place in Latin America and Asia. Nevertheless, the sheer size of the U.S. market (and pricing and profits) drives M&A activity as companies look to establish a better regional foothold. As a result, M&A activity will continue pressured by:
Full article >>>
Source:wistechnology.com By Michael Rosen 05/22/06
Related biology technology :
1. Third Wave reports clinical growth, continued loss
2. Electronic Tele-Communications reports continued challenges
3. The DIG System Nonradioactive Automated High-Throughput In Situ Hybridization: a Powerful Tool for Functional Genomics Research
4. Quantitation of the Protein MIA as a Marker for Chondrocytes in Research Samples
5. Control Your siRNA Research
6. Getting Started with MicroRNA Research
7. Monitoring Microbial Populations Using Real-Time qPCR on the MJ Research Opticon 2 System
8. Proteomics in Bladder Cancer Research: Protein Profiling of Bladder Squamous Cell Carcinomas, Rev C
9. Research Organics
10. A Robust LC/MS/MS Method for the Quantitation of Very Long Chain Fatty Acids for Research into the Characterization of Peroxisomal Disorders
11. A new LC/MS/MS Research Method for Rapid Quantitation of Five Immunosuppressant Drugs, including Mycophenolic Acid (MPA)
(Date:4/27/2016)... ... April 27, 2016 , ... The Pittcon Organizing Committee ... Chuck has been a volunteer member of Committee since 1987. Since then, he ... of directors and treasurer and was chairman for both the program and exposition committees. ...
(Date:4/27/2016)... ... 2016 , ... NDA Partners Chairman Carl Peck, MD ... Consultant. Mr. Clark was formerly a Vice President with US Pharmacopeia, where ... monographs based on analytical methods. NDA Partners Expert Consultants are top tier ...
(Date:4/27/2016)... MedDay, a biotechnology company focused on the treatment ... Moukheibir as Chairman of its Board of Directors. ... , who contributed to the rapid development of the Company ... started her career in strategy consulting and investment banking in ... . She held C-Suite level roles in some of ...
(Date:4/26/2016)... , ... April 26, 2016 , ... ... lithography systems, announces the latest technology innovation for its Volume Pattern Generator (VPG) ... demand for production of advanced photomasks as well as a solution for mid ...Breaking Biology Technology:
(Date:3/14/2016)... NXTD ) ("NXT-ID" or the "Company"), ... the airing of a new series of commercials on Time ... 21 st . The commercials will air on Bloomberg TV, ... the Street show. --> NXTD ) ("NXT-ID" or ... market, announces the airing of a new series of commercials ...
(Date:3/10/2016)... , March 10, 2016 Unisys Corporation (NYSE: ... Border Protection (CBP) is testing its biometric identity solution ... Diego to help identify certain non-U.S. citizens leaving ... The test, designed to help determine the efficiency and accuracy ... in February and will run until May 2016. --> ...
(Date:3/3/2016)... 3, 2016 FlexTech, a SEMI Strategic Association Partner, ... Research & Development, Leadership in Education, and, in a ... 9 th year of the FLEXI Awards and ... individuals from past years . Judging was done ... set of criteria, by a panel of non-affiliated, independent, ...Breaking Biology News(10 mins):