Full article >>> patent expiration in the coming years including Zocor, Lipitor and others, and when this happens, you will see 80% or more of the revenue disappear within 12-24 months months. Imagine losing $10 billion in sales and profits that quickly?
For Big Pharma, it is all about acquiring other products or companies with products to survive. As a result M&A and licensing now takes up a lot of Big......
Full article >>> ing that three of the top 10 deals were Japanese companies buying other Japanese companies showing continued consolidation of this market. The amazing thing is that up to a year or two ago, M&A was not part of Japanese culture, but in order to survive Japanese companies have adapted. No major mega-mergers took place, but some significant acquisitions of biotech companies and generic companies took......
Full article >>> 90%, is slowing down to perhaps its lowest growth in years. In fact, all of the other regions in the world outpaced the U.S. with rapid growth taking place in Latin America and Asia. Nevertheless, the sheer size of the U.S. market (and pricing and profits) drives M&A activity as companies look to establish a better regional foothold. As a result, M&A activity will continue pressured by:
Full article >>>
Source:wistechnology.com By Michael Rosen 05/22/06
Related biology technology :
1. Third Wave reports clinical growth, continued loss
2. Electronic Tele-Communications reports continued challenges
3. The DIG System Nonradioactive Automated High-Throughput In Situ Hybridization: a Powerful Tool for Functional Genomics Research
4. Quantitation of the Protein MIA as a Marker for Chondrocytes in Research Samples
5. Control Your siRNA Research
6. Getting Started with MicroRNA Research
7. Monitoring Microbial Populations Using Real-Time qPCR on the MJ Research Opticon 2 System
8. Proteomics in Bladder Cancer Research: Protein Profiling of Bladder Squamous Cell Carcinomas, Rev C
9. Research Organics
10. A Robust LC/MS/MS Method for the Quantitation of Very Long Chain Fatty Acids for Research into the Characterization of Peroxisomal Disorders
11. A new LC/MS/MS Research Method for Rapid Quantitation of Five Immunosuppressant Drugs, including Mycophenolic Acid (MPA)
(Date:2/27/2017)... , February 27, 2017 A Europe-wide survey ... that researchers using animals in their research treat them with due ... countries, and detailed analysis of the results indicates that there is ... to put into practice the principles of the 3Rs ... ...
(Date:2/27/2017)... SAN FRANCISCO , Feb. 27, 2017 ... Spain has been appointed as ... Biopsy System. The IsoFlux system will be used in ... mutations relevant to lung and colon cancer, with plans ... developed. The laboratory is utilizing Fluxion,s IsoFlux System to ...
(Date:2/24/2017)... ... February 24, 2017 , ... A ... safely completed in an ambulatory surgery center (ASC) with satisfactory clinical and patient-reported ... two-year TDR studies. , Jake Lubinski, president of AxioMed, commented on the ...
(Date:2/24/2017)... Symic Bio, a biopharmaceutical company focused on ... therapeutics, announced today the completion of enrollment for the ... The trial will evaluate the safety and efficacy of ... of restenosis following angioplasty. "We,re pleased ... said Nathan Bachtell , M.D., Chief Medical Officer ...Breaking Biology Technology:
(Date:2/21/2017)... N.Y. and PORTLAND, Ore. ... ) and the Avamere Family of Companies (Avamere Health ... today announced a six-month research study that will apply ... improve eldercare at senior living and health centers. By ... Avamere hopes to gain insights into physical and environmental ...
(Date:2/13/2017)... Feb. 13, 2017 Former 9/11 Commission border ... Committee, Janice Kephart of Identity Strategy Partners, ... Donald Trump,s "Executive Order: Protecting the Nation From ... 2017): "As President Trump,s ,Travel Ban, Executive ... now essentially banned the travel ban, it is important ...
(Date:2/8/2017)... -- Report Highlights ... The global synthetic-biology market reached nearly $3.9 billion ... at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.0% through ... markets for synthetic biology. - Analyses of global market trends, ... compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021. - Coverage of ...Breaking Biology News(10 mins):