Full article >>> patent expiration in the coming years including Zocor, Lipitor and others, and when this happens, you will see 80% or more of the revenue disappear within 12-24 months months. Imagine losing $10 billion in sales and profits that quickly?
For Big Pharma, it is all about acquiring other products or companies with products to survive. As a result M&A and licensing now takes up a lot of Big......
Full article >>> ing that three of the top 10 deals were Japanese companies buying other Japanese companies showing continued consolidation of this market. The amazing thing is that up to a year or two ago, M&A was not part of Japanese culture, but in order to survive Japanese companies have adapted. No major mega-mergers took place, but some significant acquisitions of biotech companies and generic companies took......
Full article >>> 90%, is slowing down to perhaps its lowest growth in years. In fact, all of the other regions in the world outpaced the U.S. with rapid growth taking place in Latin America and Asia. Nevertheless, the sheer size of the U.S. market (and pricing and profits) drives M&A activity as companies look to establish a better regional foothold. As a result, M&A activity will continue pressured by:
Full article >>>
Source:wistechnology.com By Michael Rosen 05/22/06
Related biology technology :
1. Third Wave reports clinical growth, continued loss
2. Electronic Tele-Communications reports continued challenges
3. The DIG System Nonradioactive Automated High-Throughput In Situ Hybridization: a Powerful Tool for Functional Genomics Research
4. Quantitation of the Protein MIA as a Marker for Chondrocytes in Research Samples
5. Control Your siRNA Research
6. Getting Started with MicroRNA Research
7. Monitoring Microbial Populations Using Real-Time qPCR on the MJ Research Opticon 2 System
8. Proteomics in Bladder Cancer Research: Protein Profiling of Bladder Squamous Cell Carcinomas, Rev C
9. Research Organics
10. A Robust LC/MS/MS Method for the Quantitation of Very Long Chain Fatty Acids for Research into the Characterization of Peroxisomal Disorders
11. A new LC/MS/MS Research Method for Rapid Quantitation of Five Immunosuppressant Drugs, including Mycophenolic Acid (MPA)
(Date:4/26/2017)... ... April 26, 2017 , ... WonderWorks, Myrtle ... to showcase the future of deep space exploration and inspire space enthusiasts. The ... spacecraft and includes a guest appearance by former Shuttle Astronaut Don Thomas. , ...
(Date:4/26/2017)... Hong Kong (PRWEB) , ... April 26, 2017 ... ... be hosted in EMEA and North America this May ... from May 16-18 , Donald H. Taylor, Chairman of the Learning and Performance ...
(Date:4/25/2017)... ... 2017 , ... Franz Inc ., an early innovator ... market leader for Semantic Graph Database technology, today announced Allegro ... effective system for developing and deploying applications to solve the challenges developers face ...
(Date:4/25/2017)... ... April 25, 2017 , ... ... Metrology Partners. , Covalent’s Analytical Services unit provides high-quality data to ... measured within 24 hours of receipt. There are no price premiums, and customers ...Breaking Biology Technology:
(Date:3/28/2017)... -- The report "Video Surveillance Market by ... Devices), Software (Video Analytics, VMS), and Service (VSaaS, Installation ... 2022", published by MarketsandMarkets, the market was valued at ... reach USD 75.64 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR ... considered for the study is 2016 and the forecast ...
(Date:3/23/2017)... Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global ... 2025" report to their offering. ... The Global Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market is ... next decade to reach approximately $14.21 billion by 2025. ... all the given segments on global as well as regional levels ...
(Date:3/20/2017)... 20, 2017 PMD Healthcare announces the release ... Wellness Management System (WMS), a remote, real-time lung health ... PMD Healthcare is a Medical Device, Digital Health, and ... to creating innovative solutions that empower people to improve ... focus, PMD developed the first ever personal spirometer, Spiro ...Breaking Biology News(10 mins):