Full article >>> patent expiration in the coming years including Zocor, Lipitor and others, and when this happens, you will see 80% or more of the revenue disappear within 12-24 months months. Imagine losing $10 billion in sales and profits that quickly?
For Big Pharma, it is all about acquiring other products or companies with products to survive. As a result M&A and licensing now takes up a lot of Big......
Full article >>> ing that three of the top 10 deals were Japanese companies buying other Japanese companies showing continued consolidation of this market. The amazing thing is that up to a year or two ago, M&A was not part of Japanese culture, but in order to survive Japanese companies have adapted. No major mega-mergers took place, but some significant acquisitions of biotech companies and generic companies took......
Full article >>> 90%, is slowing down to perhaps its lowest growth in years. In fact, all of the other regions in the world outpaced the U.S. with rapid growth taking place in Latin America and Asia. Nevertheless, the sheer size of the U.S. market (and pricing and profits) drives M&A activity as companies look to establish a better regional foothold. As a result, M&A activity will continue pressured by:
Full article >>>
Source:wistechnology.com By Michael Rosen 05/22/06
Related biology technology :
1. Third Wave reports clinical growth, continued loss
2. Electronic Tele-Communications reports continued challenges
3. The DIG System Nonradioactive Automated High-Throughput In Situ Hybridization: a Powerful Tool for Functional Genomics Research
4. Quantitation of the Protein MIA as a Marker for Chondrocytes in Research Samples
5. Control Your siRNA Research
6. Getting Started with MicroRNA Research
7. Monitoring Microbial Populations Using Real-Time qPCR on the MJ Research Opticon 2 System
8. Proteomics in Bladder Cancer Research: Protein Profiling of Bladder Squamous Cell Carcinomas, Rev C
9. Research Organics
10. A Robust LC/MS/MS Method for the Quantitation of Very Long Chain Fatty Acids for Research into the Characterization of Peroxisomal Disorders
11. A new LC/MS/MS Research Method for Rapid Quantitation of Five Immunosuppressant Drugs, including Mycophenolic Acid (MPA)
(Date:11/25/2015)... , November 26, 2015 ... Biobanking Market 2016 - 2020 report analyzes that ... integrity and quality in long-term samples, minimizing manual ... cost-effectiveness. Automation minimizes manual errors such as mislabeling ... efficiency. Further, it plays a vital role in ...
(Date:11/25/2015)... ANGELES and HOLLISTON, Mass. ... Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: HART ), a biotechnology company ... that CEO Jim McGorry will present at ... December 1, 2015 at 2:30 p.m. PT. The presentation ... below) for 30 days. Management will also be available ...
(Date:11/25/2015)... DIEGO , Nov. 25, 2015 Orexigen® ... management will participate in a fireside chat discussion at ... New York . The discussion is scheduled ... www.orexigen.com . A replay will be ... Media Contact:McDavid Stilwell , Julie NormartVP, Corporate Communications ...
(Date:11/24/2015)... , ... November 24, 2015 , ... The United States ... of the 2016 USGA Green Section Award. Presented annually since 1961, the USGA Green ... or her work with turfgrass. , Clarke, of Iselin, N.J., is an ...Breaking Biology Technology:
(Date:11/2/2015)... 2015 SRI International has been awarded a contract ... services to the National Cancer Institute (NCI) PREVENT Cancer ... expertise, modern testing and support facilities, and analytical instrumentation ... toxicology studies to evaluate potential cancer prevention drugs. ... Cancer Drug Development Program is an NCI-supported pipeline to ...
(Date:10/29/2015)... Va. , Oct. 29, 2015 Daon, ... today that it has released a new version of ... customers in North America have ... IdentityX v4.0 also includes a FIDO UAF certified ... are already preparing to activate FIDO features. These customers ...
(Date:10/29/2015)... 29, 2015 NXTD ) ... focused on the growing mobile commerce market and ... StackCommerce, a leading marketplace to discover and buy ... smart wallet on StackSocial for this holiday season. ... the "Company"), a biometric authentication company focused on ...Breaking Biology News(10 mins):