Full article >>> patent expiration in the coming years including Zocor, Lipitor and others, and when this happens, you will see 80% or more of the revenue disappear within 12-24 months months. Imagine losing $10 billion in sales and profits that quickly?
For Big Pharma, it is all about acquiring other products or companies with products to survive. As a result M&A and licensing now takes up a lot of Big......
Full article >>> ing that three of the top 10 deals were Japanese companies buying other Japanese companies showing continued consolidation of this market. The amazing thing is that up to a year or two ago, M&A was not part of Japanese culture, but in order to survive Japanese companies have adapted. No major mega-mergers took place, but some significant acquisitions of biotech companies and generic companies took......
Full article >>> 90%, is slowing down to perhaps its lowest growth in years. In fact, all of the other regions in the world outpaced the U.S. with rapid growth taking place in Latin America and Asia. Nevertheless, the sheer size of the U.S. market (and pricing and profits) drives M&A activity as companies look to establish a better regional foothold. As a result, M&A activity will continue pressured by:
Full article >>>
Source:wistechnology.com By Michael Rosen 05/22/06
Related biology technology :
1. Third Wave reports clinical growth, continued loss
2. Electronic Tele-Communications reports continued challenges
3. The DIG System Nonradioactive Automated High-Throughput In Situ Hybridization: a Powerful Tool for Functional Genomics Research
4. Quantitation of the Protein MIA as a Marker for Chondrocytes in Research Samples
5. Control Your siRNA Research
6. Getting Started with MicroRNA Research
7. Monitoring Microbial Populations Using Real-Time qPCR on the MJ Research Opticon 2 System
8. Proteomics in Bladder Cancer Research: Protein Profiling of Bladder Squamous Cell Carcinomas, Rev C
9. Research Organics
10. A Robust LC/MS/MS Method for the Quantitation of Very Long Chain Fatty Acids for Research into the Characterization of Peroxisomal Disorders
11. A new LC/MS/MS Research Method for Rapid Quantitation of Five Immunosuppressant Drugs, including Mycophenolic Acid (MPA)
(Date:5/19/2016)... DIEGO , May 19, 2016 ... (OTC PINK: RGBP) and (OTC PINK: RGBPP) announced today ... creating the first cord blood based cancer immunotherapeutic ... provisional patent application, Regen described a generation of ... was potentiated by gene silencing. The product in ...
(Date:5/18/2016)... ... May 18, 2016 , ... Tech Coast Angels (TCA) ... to Cognition Therapeutics at the annual ACA Summit last week in Philadelphia. ... one of ACA’s member angel groups. It is the highest honor available for an ...
(Date:5/18/2016)... May 18, 2016 The Biotech industry ... not mean that there are no opportunities ahead. Today, ActiveWallSt.com ... (NASDAQ: THLD ), Seattle Genetics Inc. (NASDAQ: ... and Ophthotech Corp. (NASDAQ: OPHT ). Sign up ... http://www.activewallst.com/ Threshold Pharmaceuticals Inc.,s ...
(Date:5/18/2016)... ... May 18, 2016 , ... Every day, ... result of asthma complications.* Costing more than $56 billion in direct costs annually, ... , “For too many, the suffering associated with uncontrolled asthma can be overwhelmingly ...Breaking Biology Technology:
(Date:4/14/2016)... , April 14, 2016 ... and Malware Detection, today announced the appointment of ... the new role. Goldwerger,s leadership appointment comes ... the heels of the deployment of its platform at ... behavioral biometric technology, which discerns unique cognitive and physiological ...
(Date:3/31/2016)... BOCA RATON, Florida , March 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ ... LEGX ) ("LegacyXChange" or the "Company") ... presentation for potential users of its soon to be ... The video ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTLBzmZogV1y2D6bDkBX5g ) will also ... by the use of DNA technology to an industry ...
(Date:3/29/2016)... March 29, 2016 LegacyXChange, Inc. ... "LEGX" and SelectaDNA/CSI Protect are pleased to announce our ... in a variety of writing instruments, ensuring athletes signatures ... created collectibles from athletes on LegacyXChange will be assured ... the DNA. Bill Bollander , CEO ...Breaking Biology News(10 mins):