|25.Berna Biotech (Switzerland - 1898)**|
Full article >>>
Clearly, Amgen and Genentech are spending prodigious R&D sums, comparable to Big Pharma levels, but the next 3 yo 4 companies are not too far behind. This R&D is the life blood of a biotech company.
All of the above trends noted by MedAd News really only focus on the drug part of biotech. As a result, I would add the following trends:
Source:wistechnology.com By Michael Rosen 08/01/06
Related biology technology :
1. The state of global biotech: An Ernst & Young perspective
2. Olympics of biotechnology has international flavor
3. Getting noticed in Genetown: Wisconsin biotech on display
4. Madison biotech NimbleGen files for IPO; one of states best-funded firms
5. Wisconsin biotech firm receives $107K NIH grant
6. Manufacturing partnership will move into biotech and biomedical spaces
7. Wisconsin wont get Georgia biotech without a fight
8. The 10 biggest events shaping biotech in 2006
9. NimbleGen partners with UK biotech firm
10. 2006: A great biotech financing year, unless you were going public!
11. Big pharma seeks Wisconsin biotech partnerships
(Date:11/25/2015)... ... November 25, 2015 , ... A long-standing ... Aerospace Professionals (OPBAP) has been formalized with the signing of a Memorandum of ... with OPBAP leaders Capt. Karl Minter and Capt. Albert Glenn Tuesday, November 24, ...
(Date:11/24/2015)... ... ... The United States Golf Association (USGA) today announced Dr. Bruce Clarke, of ... since 1961, the USGA Green Section Award recognizes an individual’s distinguished service to the ... of Iselin, N.J., is an extension specialist of turfgrass pathology in the department of ...
(Date:11/24/2015)... ... November 24, 2015 , ... ... year and one of the premier annual events for pharmaceutical manufacturing: 2015 Annual ... November 2015, where ISPE hosted the largest number of attendees in more than ...
(Date:11/24/2015)... ... November 24, 2015 , ... The Academy of Model Aeronautics ... (SIG), MultiGP, also known as Multirotor Grand Prix, to represent the First–Person View (FPV) ... Many AMA members have embraced this type of racing and several new model aviation ... Breaking Biology Technology:
(Date:11/17/2015)... Nov. 17, 2015 Vigilant Solutions announces today that ... Board of Directors. --> ... retiring from the partnership at TPG Capital, one of ... over $140 Billion in revenue. He founded and led ... the TPG companies, from 1997 to 2013. In his ...
(Date:11/12/2015)... -- Growing need for low-cost, easy to use, ... the way for use of biochemical sensors for ... clinical, agricultural, environmental, food and defense applications. Presently, ... applications, however, their adoption is increasing in agricultural, ... on improving product quality and growing need to ...
(Date:11/9/2015)... 2015 Synaptics Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNA ), the ... entry into the automotive market with a comprehensive and ... of consumer electronics human interface innovation. Synaptics, industry-leading touch ... the automotive industry and will be implemented in numerous ... , Japan , and ... Breaking Biology News(10 mins):