|25.Berna Biotech (Switzerland - 1898)**|
Full article >>>
Clearly, Amgen and Genentech are spending prodigious R&D sums, comparable to Big Pharma levels, but the next 3 yo 4 companies are not too far behind. This R&D is the life blood of a biotech company.
All of the above trends noted by MedAd News really only focus on the drug part of biotech. As a result, I would add the following trends:
Source:wistechnology.com By Michael Rosen 08/01/06
Related biology technology :
1. The state of global biotech: An Ernst & Young perspective
2. Olympics of biotechnology has international flavor
3. Getting noticed in Genetown: Wisconsin biotech on display
4. Madison biotech NimbleGen files for IPO; one of states best-funded firms
5. Wisconsin biotech firm receives $107K NIH grant
6. Manufacturing partnership will move into biotech and biomedical spaces
7. Wisconsin wont get Georgia biotech without a fight
8. The 10 biggest events shaping biotech in 2006
9. NimbleGen partners with UK biotech firm
10. 2006: A great biotech financing year, unless you were going public!
11. Big pharma seeks Wisconsin biotech partnerships
(Date:11/30/2015)... (PRWEB) , ... November 30, 2015 , ... ... of a new, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) 10000 in the Santiago Marriott. The ... available, and is operated by a world-class team of qualified medical researchers and ...
(Date:11/30/2015)... December 1, 2015 Partnership includes an ... for the u niversity , s ... treatment s cale - up ... Africa , where licensees based anywhere in the world ... SDN technology. --> Africa , where licensees based anywhere in ...
(Date:11/30/2015)... , Nov. 30, 2015 Spherix ... company committed to the fostering and monetization of ... current and prospective initiatives designed to create shareholder ... Executive Officer of Spherix. "Based on published reports, ... licensees exceeds $50 billion and Spherix will seek ...
(Date:11/30/2015)... 30, 2015 TapImmune, Inc. ... of innovative peptide and gene-based immunotherapeutics and vaccines for ... it will be presenting at the 8 th ... at 2.30 PM PT. Dr. John N. Bonfiglio ... be giving the presentation and will join TapImmune management ... Breaking Biology Technology:
(Date:11/10/2015)... , Nov. 10, 2015 In this ... the basis of product, type, application, disease ... in this report are consumables, services, software. ... are safety biomarkers, efficacy biomarkers, and validation ... report are diagnostics development, drug discovery and ...
(Date:11/9/2015)... , Nov. 9, 2015 Synaptics Inc. (NASDAQ: ... solutions, today announced broader entry into the automotive market ... that match the pace of consumer electronics human interface ... sensors are ideal for the automotive industry and will ... Europe , Japan ...
(Date:10/29/2015)... -- MedNet Solutions , an innovative SaaS-based eClinical technology ... is pleased to announce that it has been selected ... of only three finalists for a 2015 Tekne ... category. The Tekne Awards honor Minnesota ... and leadership. iMedNet™ eClinical technology ... Breaking Biology News(10 mins):