According to Kirschner, the reason behind the last two points is Kirschners strong belief that presenting companies are very early stage and dont have money to spend to present ......
Full article >>> checklist of what any company looking for serious investors should have prepared for in its due diligence book). Heartland is also seeking to build resident expertise in different industries by bringing on board a variety of advisors to help in the due diligence process as well as with guidance of companies in this difficult initial stage.
Heartland will also stay involved with the compan......
Full article >>> York City from his native Minnesota to meet Guthrie while in the hospital.
In an interesting article in the Chicago Tribune on Dec. 9, Guthrie also apparently relished Jewish culture and wrote a number of unpublished lyrics about Hanukkah and Jewish history. Hanukkah was the Jewish peoples first affirmation of their right to worship as they wished. They had a willingness to die fo......
Full article >>> e solely those of the author, & do not necessarily reflect the views of The Wisconsin Technology Network, LLC. (WTN). WTN, LLC accepts no legal liability or responsibility for any claims made or opinions expressed herein.......
Full article >>>
Source:wistechnology.com By Michael Rosen 12/13/04
Related biology technology :
1. TrafficCast secures $2M from Phenomenelle Angels, NEW Capital Fund
2. Angel investors commit $12.7B in first half of `06
3. Angel network introduces ePlan
4. Angel fund to focus on women and minority businesses
5. Angel investing should lead to more venture funding, Ward says
6. Angel investing should lead to more venture funding, Ward says
7. Midwest fares surprisingly well at Venture Forum in Los Angeles
8. Bone Care bought for $600 million; Wisconsin Angel Network launches
9. Wisconsin Angel Network is part of states focus on entrepreneurship
10. Angel investor boot camp advises and educates cherubs
11. Angels step up