. Using the Agilent 2100 bioanalyzer for
quality control of protein samples prior to
2. Is Z factor the best assessment for the quality of cellular assays delivering higher content?
3. Evaluation of RNA isolated from human tissues: quality control for surgical and postmortem samples
4. Quality control of antibodies using the 2100 bioanalyzer and the Protein 200 Plus assay
5. Homogeneous, chemiluminescent kinase assay kits for assessing the functional activity of a broad range of serine-threonine and tyrosine kinases
6. Easy preparation of total RNA from cultured cells with TRIzol and Eppendorf Phase Lock Gel