39. C. Schmidt, M. Parasha, W. Chen, and D. J. Foran, "Engineering a peer-to-peer collaboratory for tissue microarray research," in Proceeding of the second international workshop on challenges of large applications in distributed environments , CLADE'04, pp. 64-74, IEEE, June 2004.
40. T. S. Leeson and C. R. Leeson, Histology , W. B. Saunders Company, Toronto, 4th ed., 1981.
41. B. Matsumoto, ed., Cell Biological Applications of Confocal Microscopy , vol. 70 of Methods in Cell Biology, Academic Press, Toronto, 2nd ed., 2002.
42. D. J. Duggan, M. Bittner, Y. Chen, P. Meltzer, and J. M. Trent, "Expression profiling using cDNA mi- croarrays," Nature Genetics 21, pp. 10-14, 1999.
43. J. K. Stevens, L. R. Mills, and J. E. Trogadis, eds., Three-Dimensional Confocal Microscopy : Volume Investigation of Biological Specimens , Academic Press, Toronto, 1994.
44. E. N. Stathopoulos, C. Dambaki, M. Kampa, R. A. Theodoropoulos, P. Anezinis, D. Delakas, G. S. Delides, and E. Castanas, "Membrane androgen binding sites are preferentially expressed in human prostate carci- noma cells," BMC Clinical Pathology 3(1), pp. 1-9, 2003.
45. D. Duber, M. Keller, and D. Robert, "3D light scanning macroscopy," Journal of Microscopy 203, pp. 208- 213, 2001.
46. T. Wilson, M. A. A. Neil, and R. Juskaitis, "Real-time three-dimensional imaging of macroscopic structures," Journal of Microscopy 191, pp. 116-118, 1998.
47. H. J. Tiziani, R. Achi, R. N. Kramer, T. Hessler, M. T. Gale, M