Statements included in this news release related to iBio, Inc. may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties such as lack of available capital, intellectual property protection issues, competitive factors, technological development, market demand, and the Company's ability to obtain new contracts and accurately estimate net revenues due to variability in size, scope and duration of projects. Further information on potential risk factors that could affect the Company's financial results can be found in the company's Reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Robert Erwin, President
Douglas Beck, CFO
SOURCE iBio, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. iBio, Inc. Submits Plan to Satisfy NYSE Amex Continued Listing Standards
2. iBio, Inc. Prices $10 Million Public Offering
3. iBio, Inc. and GE Healthcare form new global alliance
4. UCSB professor receives award for graphene electronics research
5. Watsons Generic Yaz(R) Receives FDA Approval
6. Quanterix Receives Funding From the Department of Homeland Security to Develop Test for Botulinum Toxin
7. Life Technologies Ion Personal Genome Machine Receives San Diegos CONNECT Most Innovative New Product Award
8. MacroGenics Receives Milestone Payment as Part of Its Global DART™ Alliance with Boehringer Ingelheim
9. Intimate Bridge 2 Conception, Inc. Receives $4.3M
10. Pacific Meso Center Receives Generous Donation to First Free-Standing Mesothelioma Research Laboratory in Los Angeles
11. BioNeutral Group Receives $400,000 in Equity Financing